ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Holiday Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Submitted mine, hopefully you got it since my connection's been really screwy with all the snow and the power and cable outages in my area. At around 8pm my brother said that we should submit something , so we brainstormed for a bit then set to work. We thought of a bunch of good ideas that would be awesome, but we'd need more than a few hours to make it work. We actually didn't spend any money on our idea (it probably shows too >_>), but hopefully people don't think it's too awful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you got mine

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
flammablelion  

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonbb13 wrote:
I hope you got mine
Mine Too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
We actually didn't spend any money on our idea (it probably shows too >_>)

I'm sure spending money on it would kinda defeat the purpose of winning a monetary prize.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
I'm sure spending money on it would kinda defeat the purpose of winning a monetary prize.

I normally think the same thing, but that still didn't stop me from buying $75 worth of raffle tickets last Christmas to try and win a set of DVDs.

The DVDs ending up only costing $50.

And I lost.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deadline for submissions is now passed.

Thanks to all participants for the amusing and creative ideas. It's been a lot of fun to watch them come in, and will not be easy to pick winners. We haven't made any decisions yet and will announce winners and share all photos with everyone on Christmas day. Happy holidays and good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's the final tally on submitted pics, or is that going to be kept a secret?
guitarhero23  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahmer wrote:
So what's the final tally on submitted pics, or is that going to be kept a secret?

Agreed.
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without ruining any of the real announcements, I'll give you enough to wet your whistle and hold you over for the next 3 days.
I was extremely impressed with the amount and quality of submissions. There are some real classic pics in there that I'm sure you all will love! I have so many favorites that I'm glad that I'm not the only one doing the voting.

But...I must say that I do have a new desktop wallpaper.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am super excited to see the submissions for the contest. I had mine planned out, was going to be perfect until I realized it was going to cost me at least $40 for the photo. I was going to take Neo up to Santa at the mall with 3 GH guitars and have Santa hold one with Neo and I all rocking out, but yeah, the mall wanted $40 for the photo.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BriGuy wrote:
Without ruining any of the real announcements, I'll give you enough to wet your whistle and hold you over for the next 3 days.

I never heard the term "wet your whstle" before, but nonetheless I can't wait for the turnouts of the contest.

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Simpsonfreak17  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
I am super excited to see the submissions for the contest. I had mine planned out, was going to be perfect until I realized it was going to cost me at least $40 for the photo. I was going to take Neo up to Santa at the mall with 3 GH guitars and have Santa hold one with Neo and I all rocking out, but yeah, the mall wanted $40 for the photo.

Wow.. that's a rip off. You could have just went to see my uncle!

Can't wait to see those awesome pics!

Graciously documenting our future retards
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: simpsonfreak17
ultratowel112  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought of something:

If we happen to get a top 3 or honorable mention, did we have to tell you in the email what we get?
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultratowel112 wrote:
Just thought of something:

If we happen to get a top 3 or honorable mention, did we have to tell you in the email what we get?
What?...I'm going to pretend you said something like "Did we have to give our mailing addresses in the e-mail when we entered in case we win a prize?" No, we'll contact you if you win something to get all necessary information to give you your prize. Oh wait maybe you meant whether you want XBL, PSN, Wii, or cash? Again, no, we'll contact you to ask.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty antsy to see how I stack up against the other entries. I think I had a pretty good idea...but, I'm sure everyone who entered thinks their idea is the best thing since sliced bread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: