ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need help with tapping learning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClickCLK  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Need help with tapping learning Reply with quote

Hello dear forum members.

I need some help with tapping learning. My situation is as follows:

I learned to tap things like ttfaf intro, trills, patterns like in second part in cliffs of dower, slower zig-zags (half the speed of red snake or so, can tap it on slower, sometimes on slow) and move my right hand to fret buttons and back to strum bar in mid-song, but it seems that i fail at everything else (triplets, quads, scales, etc) and also have absolutely no experience in alt-tapping.

Can you give me some advices on how I can continue to learn to tap anything that I can't tap now and how to learn alt-tapping? Some guides maybe? I play pc version so custom charts will be nice too.

To have some idea of my skill level:

I nearly fc'ed cult of personality one handed (two chokes in "start soloing!" section), and I can tap long trill tapping section in "fury of the storm" custom chart (ttfaf intro like, but faster and with keft hand position changings).

P.S: please sorry for my bad english...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: