Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TheGHOST v0.50 Links & Code - 30-Aug-2012 - Wii
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elmerohueso  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked prep ISO, the buttons greyed out, and it says shrinking data partition, but the progress bar doesn't show any progress (is that normal?). Been like that for 10 mins. using Vista. CPU usage doesn't seem to be jumping much either. Guess I'll just sit back and hope it works.
Luriden  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmerohueso wrote:
I clicked prep ISO, the buttons greyed out, and it says shrinking data partition, but the progress bar doesn't show any progress (is that normal?). Been like that for 10 mins. using Vista. CPU usage doesn't seem to be jumping much either. Guess I'll just sit back and hope it works.

It did that for me too, but it still finished successfully after about 15 minutes. Don't pay attention to the progress bar.
scifi76  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, it appears there is a bug in the AudioChecker tool. We made a last minute change to it before the release and should have tested it.

I think your installations should be ok and it's just the Audio Checker that is failing.

You should be able to carry on and use TheGHOST with no problems.

We'll compile a new release with a fix to the Audio Checker tool as soon as we can.

Cheers.
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prep tool is not particularly useful at this point...Also I made sure to mention that in the guide read up chaps.

So far we have been testing and writing in XP pro, so any problems with vista or linux/unix may not be address as quickly as you'd like. We are working on solutions to the problems however.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmerohueso wrote:

It DOES take quite some time... Go watch some TV while you wait
inimitable  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guide is really well done. Props to Humor4Fun!

EDIT: I've added bookmarks to the .pdf file for my own benefit... If you guys want to use it feel free: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnttzmegjlo

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)

Last edited by inimitable on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TheGHOST Wii ISO Prep Tool - v0.5 / v0.34
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'WiiScrubber.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.ExtractFiles(String isoFileName, String[] files, String[] dests, Int32 fileCount, Boolean caseSensitive, IntPtr hwnd)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.extract(String[] gameFilenames, String[] diskFilenames, FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.Nanook.TheGhost.IPluginFileCopy.ImportFiles(String[] gameFilenames, String[] diskFilenames, FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.FileManager.Import(GameFile[] gameFiles, FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.FileManager.ImportPaks(FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.MainForm.btnOpen_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

?

thevink  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ beat me to it
Luriden  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be a bit of a no brainer, but where does the prep tool save the prepped ISO to? I dragged the original ISO into the app, does it just prep that ISO and overwrite it? The guide is saying to move it to the discs folder, but if it were to overwrite the original ISO, it would already be there... and it's not in the temp folder, or in any of the GHOST folders.

Friedmannn wrote:
Quote:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'WiiScrubber.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.ExtractFiles(String isoFileName, String[] files, String[] dests, Int32 fileCount, Boolean caseSensitive, IntPtr hwnd)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.extract(String[] gameFilenames, String[] diskFilenames, FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.Plugins.WiiScrubberPlugin.Nanook.TheGhost.IPluginFileCopy.ImportFiles(String[] gameFilenames, String[] diskFilenames, FileCopyProgress callback)
at Nanook.TheGhost.FileManager.Import(GameFile[] gameFiles, FileCopyProgress callback)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

?

That's odd... I never got that error. I just can't find where it put the damn ISO at once it finished.
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It overwrites the original ISO that you give it. It's like modifying an ISO with trucha or WiiScrubber, it changes the data inside the ISO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friedmannn wrote:
Quote:

?

When did you get this error? After clicking the Open button or after the Prep ISO button?

When posting your errors, please specify what you did to cause it, so that we can try to re-create the problem

Thanks
Friedmannn  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, after I clicked the open button. I put the paths into the ISO and Folder thing (I used the Temp folder like the guide said), clicked open and that popped up.

nanook  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all. A rocky start if ever I saw one heh.

THE PREP TOOL
Until we fix an issue with WiiScrubber, I suggest NOT ticking the blank audio check box for now as it will lessen the chances of you fitting all your audio in the ISO.

ALL ISO work done with TheGHOST will modify the ISO being used. A copy is never made.

I have not tested on Vista as I don't have it. I'm not sure if the other guys have.

New Audio Checker being updated in 10 mins. Redownload when the main post gets updated to mention it.

Cheers,
Nanook

TheGHOST FAQ
scifi76  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friedmannn wrote:
Sorry, after I clicked the open button. I put the paths into the ISO and Folder thing (I used the Temp folder like the guide said), clicked open and that popped up.

And does WiiScrubber.dll exist in the tool folder?
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the sounds of it your just typing the path name where the iso is?...wrong, im pretty sure you drag the iso into the blank space where it says game location.

example

working folder - F:\gh3 wii backup\the ghost final\temp\
game location - F:\gh3 wii backup\the ghost final\discs\acrility hero.iso

remember, you dont need to type that in! just drag the temp folder into the working folder part and drag the iso into the game location part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 2 of 84

Jump to: