ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Travis Barker, Rascal Flatts and Oasis for GHWT DLC in Jan.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glock  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathleprchaun wrote:
Aside from the Death Magnetic album by Metallica and The Eagles' tracks, the rest of GHWT's DLC is mediocre to me at best.

I agree, what is neversoft thinking? I agree they have some good bands (Oasis) but I'm not going to buy 3 of their songs for 5 bucks. It's time to get some challenging DLC Neversoft, not only was the setlist way too easy, but now the DLC is even disappointing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe I've ever complained about a single DLC release for GH or RB, and have always bought everything to come out. But this, this is just awful.
Madmann  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a little disheartening to see so much fail.

I know the Dragonforce pack was designed for challenge, and that was great....the virtuoso pack...also awesome. But TWO challenging track packs is not enough.

Rock Band has been delivering challenging packs AND ENTIRE ALBUMS for over a year. How about some songs that are actually a little difficult (aka fun) to play? Picking popular songs only goes so far..every once and a while you have to prove you know what the hell you're in the music rhythm genre by giving us songs we either haven't heard of yet we should, or are musically appropriate for the level of skill seen here on ScoreHero. Otherwise, stop releasing DLC.

I almost feel sorry for the folks at Neversoft who chose what DLC they deliver.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
yamo5  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOLFMOTHER HELL YES!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
fyeah  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is going to be the must fun and awesome pack ever. Does it rate your singing with a 'twang' meter?

/me goes to buy GH:WT immediately.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, let it be realized that to have the entire Oasis Album, you have to download the album PLUS the three previously released singles. This means it's 2000 points for the full album. That's about 143 points per song, which is higher than the points value of even the AC/DC Live Track Pack with it's new sale price(and that now comes with a DVD and shirt as well, increasing it's value even more).
BRK  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamo5 wrote:
WOLFMOTHER HELL YES!!!!!

Where are you getting Wolfmother from lol?

Shitty month...no lie
MeeesterHat  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRK wrote:
Where are you getting Wolfmother from lol?

It's in the announcement. Wolfmother - Dimension
daniel192  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of You is a Nickelback song. A damn good one. But it probably the only song I like. I hate Nickleback, but how did you manage to get them onto GH? That's weird.
npuesey  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ew Rascal flats. Also i think im the only person here that like nickleback lol.

Wii Sports
3/8/09 I will always Remem... Crap i forgot..
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some weak stuff. Normally people complain about lack of metal and what not in RB, but this is actually a valid complaint now for WT. By the end of January, that would be three months of no new metal and Death Magnetic was technically released in September, so that's actually 4 months. And it's been the only challenging DLC released. I might snag one or two songs, but that's just for kicks. I doubt I'd even play them much. Hell, I'd take a lame Dragonforce song right now and some of you know how much I dislike DF XD

I really want to play World Tour more, I actually like the game, but the lack of some solid DLC releases is just a real downer. It's good that they are releasing stuff weekly, but when it's this?

Plus isn't it ironic that Nickelback has a song in the game, when he publicly said that music rhythm games are keeping kids from going out and making rock bands? XD
darkviperd00d  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this an awful announcement. Nickelback? Travis Barker's Low? wtf? Dimension is the only decent song out of all of the announced songs and is by far the weakest released Wolfmother song to date.
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE COUNTRY PACK??!?!? SRSLY??!?!?
Are you just trying to copy Rock Band's already terrible idea?!?!?!?/rant

The rest look pretty cool, nothing i HAVE to get, but i'll probably choose some of these over RB DLC if i get some extra points

EDIT: I also encourage all of you to not buy the country songs (Rock Band's or GHWT's) so they can realize that we want these to be ROCK oriented games, and not eventually turn into "Country Band." (I would be saying the same thing about Flo Rider and Rap, but its only one song, and with Travis Barker on drums, I can at least see somewhat of a reason to have it on there)

Last edited by sadied0g on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverchair and Blink 182 get a 'fuck yeah', never actually heard +44 but I'll check it out... the rest I'll ignore.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
This is some weak stuff. Normally people complain about lack of metal and what not in RB, but this is actually a valid complaint now for WT. By the end of January, that would be three months of no new metal and Death Magnetic was technically released in September, so that's actually 4 months. And it's been the only challenging DLC released. I might snag one or two songs, but that's just for kicks. I doubt I'd even play them much. Hell, I'd take a lame Dragonforce song right now and some of you know how much I dislike DF XD

I really want to play World Tour more, I actually like the game, but the lack of some solid DLC releases is just a real downer. It's good that they are releasing stuff weekly, but when it's this?

Plus isn't it ironic that Nickelback has a song in the game, when he publicly said that music rhythm games are keeping kids from going out and making rock bands? XD

I really, really, really, really, really, really don't want to support this post...but I do.

This is the first month of DLC that I don't feel an urge to buy...well...anything
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: