ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Travis Barker, Rascal Flatts and Oasis for GHWT DLC in Jan.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GesterX  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glock wrote:
deathleprchaun wrote:
Aside from the Death Magnetic album by Metallica and The Eagles' tracks, the rest of GHWT's DLC is mediocre to me at best.

I agree, what is neversoft thinking? I agree they have some good bands (Oasis) but I'm not going to buy 3 of their songs for 5 bucks. It's time to get some challenging DLC Neversoft, not only was the setlist way too easy, but now the DLC is even disappointing

Agreed. I've already gone back to GH3 to play the dragonforce pack again. I think GH:WT has really made me appreciate GH3 more.

Overcharting of hard songs > Realistic charting of easy ones.

I'm kinda getting bored of WT already

And Glock I have Phantom on the Horizon. It is such as AWESOME EP
Ch III: Nostalgic Mannerisms is the best.
Lo7  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

foolosophy wrote:
Terrible, IMO.

Not the best way to follow up some very strong DLC in December and November. I mean for me, nothing is worth buying until the Australian pack, and even then it's 50/50. And don't get me started about Nickleback, it's bad enough I live in Canada and just 3 years ago every music station (both TV and radio) would milk the shit out of those guys.

I agree.
Also, some of the old Oasis would've been cool, not this.

04/20/08 ~ 1st to get 200 FCs across all games! | I HAS VIDZ ON YOUTUBE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Loseven
JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta be honest, I'm not seeing too much here that insults my tastes.

The stuff that I'm really excited for:
Low - Sorry, but drumming sounds fun, vocals sound fun. Guitar and bass get the shaft, but that'll happen sometimes. Still will be an amazing party song, and it fits the criteria for being a song in GHWT, so what can you do? Other than not download it if you don't want it on your game. You can do that.

Tomorrow - My my my, I love me some Silverchair. Again, classic song, should be a decent party song, and I'll play the shit out of it, I'm sure.

Outtathaway! - This song was a fave of mine in my teenage years, so I'm happy to see it returning to my life in the form of DLC. Get Free please?

The Oasis album has the potential for high-sucktitude after that boring-on-guitar three pack, so we'll see about that. Otherwise, this is all good. I need to go download Life in the Fast Lane, too. Shiiiiit.

deathleprchaun  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadied0g wrote:
THE COUNTRY PACK??!?!? SRSLY??!?!?
Are you just trying to copy Rock Band's already terrible idea?!?!?!?/rant

EDIT: I also encourage all of you to not buy the country songs (Rock Band's or GHWT's) so they can realize that we want these to be ROCK oriented games, and not eventually turn into "Country Band."

There is so much wrong with your line of thought. The Country pack on RB is actually quite fun if you can just for a moment get over the fact that its not technically "Rock." They are fun and actually pretty challenging. I do not understand all the hate for country, some of it sucks but some of Rock and Metal suck ass too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So out of a month with maybe 20 songs coming out, I only remotely want 2, one of them I'm iffy about, and the rest I'd never ever ever even consider ever listening to by any stretch of the imagination. Neversoft really needs to step their game up with the DLC.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickelback is pure win.

Now they just need Something In Your Mouth as DLC and Do This Anymore.

Country? Eh, I'll pass.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally the infamous low is coming out. and the other songs aren't good to me but someone will like them. i really don't have a problem with brad paisley in guitar hero because hes actually a good guitar player but the other country just doesn't belong.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha fucking Nickleback. What a bunch of hypocrites, they bash music games but still sell their shitty songs through them.
ghmaster92  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is horrible. Aside from the Metallica album almost everything else is just fail. World Tour was the first GH game that made me not want to play through the career. Neversoft really needs to put out something challenging and something other than Oasis.
ZxSlippy  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person excited by "Low"? Maybe it's because I play drums and this song will be so incredibly fun on them, the remix is not bad, I actually enjoy listening to it, and I will be picking up the entire Travis Barker pack,

I'll also be picking up Hinder and Rev Theory, I really dislike Nickelback, but Im guessing they're in the pack with Hinder and Rev Theory, so I'll have to buy them as well, I don't think they're the ideal choice for a music game though, just my opinion.

Great choice's for DLC Neversoft.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Vines with their hit “Outtathaway!”

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
THE FUCKING VINES with their hit "Outtathaway!"

NS... Have i ever told you that i love you??

Do Not Complete this goal [PARADOX]

MrManth0609  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets stop complaining so much.
Not everyone will like the stuff but atleast it's much more frequent and varied.

Listen to Ticks and tell me that won't be fun.
gitarzann  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[opinion]

What a bunch of crap.

[/opinion]
drewbles  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Travis Barker, Rascal Flatts and Oasis for GHWT DLC in J Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
World-renowned drummer Travis Barker, whose likeness appears in Guitar Hero World Tour, is returning to the Guitar Hero stage on January 15th for an encore with a three-song Track Pack illustrating his talents across various styles of music. Two of the tracks, “What’s My Age Again” and “Lycanthrope,” are from his work as part of blink-182 and +44 respectively.

----------------------------------------------

After making a successful splash into Guitar Hero World Tour downloadable content with three singles off their critically acclaimed Dig Out Your Soul album, gamers will have the opportunity to shred, drum and wail away to the full album from beloved, multi-platinum UK rock band, Oasis, in its entirety on January 29th. Joining “Bag it Up,” “Waiting for the Rapture” and “The Shock of the Lightning” are “The Turning,” “I’m Outta Time,” “(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady,” “Falling Down,” “To Be Where There’s Life,” “Ain’t Got Nothin,” “The Nature of Reality” and “Soldier On.”

The Oasis Album will be available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 1520 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStation®Store for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system for $18.99.

MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrManth0609 wrote:
Lets stop complaining so much.
Not everyone will like the stuff but atleast it's much more frequent and varied.

Listen to Ticks and tell me that won't be fun.

Anyone can complain about whatever they want, whenever they want, for as long as they want because this is America. And more importantly this is the internet. And if you don't like complaining I suggest you go elsewhere because it's everywhere, because complaining about complaining is just complaining which doesn't do anything. They have a right to complain. It is frequent, but quality>quanity (actually that is too opinionated but it still stands). Also, if it is truly varied it would have challenging tracks as well. Some metal or technical stuff along with the classics.

I, personally, am not complaining. I'll give them one more month (the announcement of febuary DLC) before I express complaint and serious concern, but everyone else has every right to.

Stryper's Myspace Here

Can't wait, because the Dragonforce album wasn't good at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: KeenanC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: