ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Something really weird...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Something really weird... Reply with quote

Okay I know this is totally out of the ordinary, but My friend got me a new Logitech vantage mic and I was like YES, I'm going to own WT vocals so much more than I am now... because the current mic I am using is a broken rockband mic... well it's not really broken but it got stepped on and the top popped off and then I lost the fluffly foam that covers the mic so I basically have a naked top part of my microphone... ok anyway back to my story, well I get my new mic and start playing, I can consistently FC beat it on vocals(expert)... I think I'm top 10 or something, but with my vantage mic I could barely get a two phrase streak... well that really peed me off so I decided to go back to my naked rock band mic, and lo and behold FC... the thing about it though, you have to hum 100% because the mic is very sensitive since you are singing straight into the sound collector thingy... I know this is a totally weird story, but if any of you have an extra rock band mic laying around you might want to try this.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
hydropunk  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already posted this in another thread, but I have had the same experiences with the Logitech mic. Serious delay. Has anyone figured out what delay is good to set it at to give the best results?

Side note, your thread title is kinda general... I never would have found this thread if I hadn't clicked a link to it in another thread.
matt1592  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Rock Band mic and it's GREAT. Idk I would mess around with the audio and video lag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you just got a shitty mic? I recently destroyed the top of my GH mic in a fit of rage and got a fancy new Logitech after the stock one was on its last leg... the point where Krazy Glue stopped working Cost me 10 bucks and I feel I'm doing better than I've ever done. I got some FCs I never thought would be possible, and this wasn't gradual. I just suddenly started doing better without much training. I dunno, though, maybe I'm used to the lag?

EDIT: Wait, dammit. Gamestop lied to me. I don't have a Logitech; I have an EA mic... uggh... try an EA one. Mine's awesome.

Oh, and be careful when you sing into the naked mic top. I tried that once and I heard a weird crackling sound like the thing was gonna blow up

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: