ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cjsteamfoo-FINISHED FSFC for medium guitar!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Congrats on the FSFC on medium! Taking first on GH3 was not very nice of you though! You got the 2 extra squeezes in Pride and Joy... That's the 400 points you are ahead of me by

I'm starting the school year again so I won't have that much time to redux many songs.

Keep up the awesome pace!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job finally getting this done!! I assume I'm going to have trouble with TTFAF GH3 for the most part if I decide to be the next one at this haha.. all this time off is killing me. Let's all get back into the competition! I'm looking for a heated rivalry between the three or four of us when we all get medium scores in

Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! Been while since I touched medium. FSFC'd medium a long time ago lol. Nice to see someone else join the club =p
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey gratz man ! was about time tho, took you so long ubt oh well, at least you'Ve done it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on finally completing the FSFC.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on finally reaching your goal. ANY FSFC takes a huge amount of time commitment. I am looking forward to what you can manage on Hard. My prediction, if you play every song and stay focused: 653/660. Good luck!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Wow! Congrats on the FSFC on medium! Taking first on GH3 was not very nice of you though! You got the 2 extra squeezes in Pride and Joy... That's the 400 points you are ahead of me by

I'm starting the school year again so I won't have that much time to redux many songs.

Keep up the awesome pace!

I'm starting school too! Idk how busy I'll be yet, I know you will though Mr. Chemistry teacher. Haha. But maybe we can still both find some time here and there to compete!

PS: I never thought I could take your GH3 away from you. Haha

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Nice job finally getting this done!! I assume I'm going to have trouble with TTFAF GH3 for the most part if I decide to be the next one at this haha.. all this time off is killing me. Let's all get back into the competition! I'm looking for a heated rivalry between the three or four of us when we all get medium scores in

I think you won't have much problem getting ttfaf, to be honest I think it being long contributes to it being harder more then anything on medium. I'm down though! Us competing would make A LOT of optimized scores I feel like. We all push each other pretty hard. Haha.

Bradmasta wrote:
Nice job! Been while since I touched medium. FSFC'd medium a long time ago lol. Nice to see someone else join the club =p

I know! I started it so long ago, but I feel like I've taken almost a year break. Haha. It's good to come back and finish this within a week in a half of coming back. 100 songs in a week in a half is a lot! Haha

Cabanon wrote:
hey gratz man ! was about time tho, took you so long ubt oh well, at least you'Ve done it

I know it did! WAYYYY too long! As I said above though, I was gone forever. What got me back was seeing a guitar hero game in an arcade and playing! Made me miss it! Hahaha

voidedalive2x wrote:
Good job on finally completing the FSFC.

I appreciate it void! Thank you!

bushidox wrote:
Congrats on finally reaching your goal. ANY FSFC takes a huge amount of time commitment. I am looking forward to what you can manage on Hard. My prediction, if you play every song and stay focused: 653/660. Good luck!

It took a lot more time and effort then I though. But glad it is done now. You throwing that number out there makes me really want to try for it now! Haha. I think you are right, it's a good guess, definitely some will be tough for me, but I've done a few hard ones, what's a few more? Just gotta practice.

And on a complete other note, I tried DJ Hero this week, and it's not happening.....hahahahaha. I sucked! Haha. Although if I practiced I'm sure I'll get better. I probably was the same when I started guitar hero.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
And on a complete other note, I tried DJ Hero this week, and it's not happening.....hahahahaha. I sucked! Haha. Although if I practiced I'm sure I'll get better. I probably was the same when I started guitar hero.

dude, thatS' crap. ME, the blatlantly worst active GH player can get DJ Hero Guitar E/M/H FGFC on that game, sir, you can def get that. just dont choke and think GH1 engine with a RB tight window. yeah you get it. BE PRECISE !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave SH alone, you're getting way too close D:

ahem...i mean that WT spread looks silly, you should totally play that game instead

cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Leave SH alone, you're getting way too close D:

ahem...i mean that WT spread looks silly, you should totally play that game instead

488,838 on Through the Fire and Flames.
Thanks for the path! Dont worry! I'm almost done worrying with SH, I just am gonna play Beast and the Harlot and Play with Me, then I'll move on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just took a peek at your GH3 scores. Unless I completely blow chunks on that game, how the hell did you get such good scores on the PS2 version?? O__o

I've never been able to get good whammy on ps2, main reason why I got the 360 one...

cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?! I didn't know it was supposed to be easier on the 360! That would've made my life easier, cause sometimes the whammy would just lag at the beginning of an SP hold for no reason. -_- and I would just have to restart. Playing on hyper speed 5 helped though. It didn't do it as much. I want it for the 360 now and see how I do, I love the songs in that game anyway so I would play it through again...but I can't because my 369 is currently broken. Which means I can't play GH:A either until I get it fixed, which I'm really mad about cause my first run through of that game was not that great at all....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

always glad to see another person getting FSFCs. now do DLC like a crazy person.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: