ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Playoffs Begin Sunday!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mervin1337  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of Course I did not qualify

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told my commissioner I didn't have a way to provide proof......but apparently I'm still in the playoffs? Sigh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
ASK  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am I bye again? I was bye in round 5 at gh3 aaa-2 expert and i'm again?
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the final hours (literally less than 90 minutes) that Season 10 remains, I would like to make this announcement:

We have played hard. Our fingers and wrists have gotten beaten even harder. We have all played fair, and cleanly (I hope). We have climbed (hopefully) to reach scores we never thought possible, and beat people we wouldn't think we would beat otherwise. A big thanks to Rabies, socrstopr, elx, Barfo, Javman158, along with the rest of ScoreHero to allow competitive leagues like this to occur, where the best can play with the best, and the worst...well, can have fun with the worst. To those of you who win the league for your game/division, I congratulate you. Don't forget to congratulate the runner-ups and point leaders, because they also had to do a lot of work to receive a distinguished honor in the tally. If you didn't do as well as you had planned on doing, there will always be Season 11 (right?)

I guess the only thing I can do is wait for the results. This will be exciting

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
BJ987  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played so hard, reached the finals round of the playoffs...

and forgot to submit my score. The last score and I just don't even bother putting it in.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BJ987
Daxter  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh sheesh..I gotta get back into SH...*remembers back when I was a S5 medium Dualshocker* haha..I gotta get my expert scores for GH3....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: