ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PathHero v2.1!! (Online Pathmaking) *GH:WoR Charts Live!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jakeyboy15 wrote:
I have java and Im on safari and its not working (loading java applet failed)

The problem is...you're using a Mac...I'm just kidding...but seriously...
make sure you have Java installed (latest version) ...and that your browser settings are set right to allow scripts.
chobes1124 wrote:
This is a great idea and i will finally get into making paths! Any thoughts on doing vocals?

I do not have charts for vocals...yet. So far, I've gotten everything from tma (slowhero).
ThirstyMonkey wrote:
codemann - It's a great idea! I like your logo too!

Thanks so much, I'm glad someone commented on the logo!
vengefulsorrow wrote:
im sorry dude, but pathhero is pointless. i will never use it.

Cool, don't use it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be useful to me if it automatically calculated the duration of star power of the previous phrases, as I do not know my math as far as what 3/4s a bar of star power lasts under a song at "X"bpm.

That is unless its in already and I'm just using it wrong.
pman5595  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:

I think that is actually the problem.

I have tried this on both Safari and Firefox on my Mac and I have the latest Java installed. On firefox it just says loading java applet failed. On Safari it had a little teacup with arrows going around it. I tried refreshing the page for each still doesn't work.

¯\(º_o)/¯

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
It would be useful to me if it automatically calculated the duration of star power of the previous phrases, as I do not know my math as far as what 3/4s a bar of star power lasts under a song at "X"bpm.

1 SP phrase give 2 measure of SP.
1 measure of whammy give you 1 measure of SP.
The amount of beat of Star Povew in a measure is foung under the measure, it's the blue number. To get the number in meausre, divide the blue number by 4 in a 4/4 time signature, by 5 in a 5/4 time signature and so on. The time signature is the large number at the beginning of the chart (You also see it whne the time signature change).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the drum charts to show the green note on the right side.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
TehBanStick wrote:

1 SP phrase give 2 measure of SP.
1 measure of whammy give you 1 measure of SP.
The amount of beat of Star Povew in a measure is foung under the measure, it's the blue number. To get the number in meausre, divide the blue number by 4 in a 4/4 time signature, by 5 in a 5/4 time signature and so on. The time signature is the large number at the beginning of the chart (You also see it whne the time signature change).

I will soon add an FAQ page to answer questions like this along with browser/refresh/other known issues explained.
pman5595 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

I have tried this on both Safari and Firefox on my Mac and I have the latest Java installed. On firefox it just says loading java applet failed. On Safari it had a little teacup with arrows going around it. I tried refreshing the page for each still doesn't work.

¯\(º_o)/¯

I'll have to look into this too...the only Mac I can get to is my university's...so might not be able to mess around with too many browser settings

Nize  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is pretty cool

Goals: FC Jordan [/] (overstrum)
TTFAF;920k [x] FC One []
TTFAF;930k [x] TTFAF;940k []
TTFAF;950k []
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: For now NizeSH
GFFFH  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sry, if this is been asked before, but is there any chance that you'll add RB +DLC?
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFFFH wrote:
Sry, if this is been asked before, but is there any chance that you'll add RB +DLC?

Yes, I plan to, but the paths out there are not formatted the same, so this will make it difficult for me.

codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pman5595 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

¯\(º_o)/¯

I have added Mac support for the View Page...and will soon for the create page...

Instead of using a Java Applet, I'm using AJAX...Loads faster, more efficient...just takes a little longer to code...for me at least, I'm not too familiar. I will change the create page whenever I can...This is on the top of the priority list, even before user ratings.

pman5595  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

¯\(º_o)/¯

I have added Mac support for the View Page...and will soon for the create page...

Instead of using a Java Applet, I'm using AJAX...Loads faster, more efficient...just takes a little longer to code...for me at least, I'm not too familiar. I will change the create page whenever I can...This is on the top of the priority list, even before user ratings.

Thank you SO much. It works perfectly. Mr. Green

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like some people are really liking it, but I can't get it to work. It won't draw the colors. I've refreshed it a ton, restarted browser, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only thing i could say that would make this betterwould be... RB. but great program nonetheless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! I love you codemann. <3 I'll try to make a few paths of my own once you finish fixing the create page for Macs.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
codemann8  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Sounds like some people are really liking it, but I can't get it to work. It won't draw the colors. I've refreshed it a ton, restarted browser, etc.

Are you on a Mac? Cuz I don't have support for that on the create page yet...but its my next big fix. I'm super busy, I'm 2 pages into an 8 page paper and my work is asking full time out of me while I'm in school. I compromised at 6 hour days. I will get this up soon though. I'm a machine.
arob019 wrote:
only thing i could say that would make this betterwould be... RB. but great program nonetheless

I'm looking to get this in too...this will be tricky too as I don't have any rock band songs in my data base, but even more time will be spent converting the charts to fit my format.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 2 of 69

Jump to: