ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PathHero v2.1!! (Online Pathmaking) *GH:WoR Charts Live!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
habbyboy14y  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I appreciate the hard work aswell
EDIT: I can't add a path for the song Slow Hero on Expert? I put up the optimal path and I got the message that is alredy on slowhero, slowheros is a lot of ticks off
EDIT: It happens for every song :/
EDIT: I can add them if I take it off of FC/Optimal, so I'll be posting OPtimal scores as HIgh score
codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

habbyboy14y wrote:
Thanks! I appreciate the hard work aswell
EDIT: I can't add a path for the song Slow Hero on Expert? I put up the optimal path and I got the message that is alredy on slowhero, slowheros is a lot of ticks off
EDIT: It happens for every song :/
EDIT: I can add them if I take it off of FC/Optimal, so I'll be posting OPtimal scores as HIgh score

I have removed this restriction...I will update the last few recent paths to show FC Optimal

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was literally just thinking about the GH3 paths yesterday and was hoping you would eventually add them to pathhero I'll be adding a few paths myself.

Would still really like to see some GH5/WoR DLC charts. I know you have to have the songs to put them up; I just really wish someone could help out with it
codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops...I forgot GHA, it's added!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I can't think of any way to word this without sounding like I'm not going to do my part, but I'd really like it if pathers could chip in to fill out the lower difficulties, especially Bass and Drums.

Considering that I'm going to to be reduxing all my scores on Easy and Medium later on, it'd be much appreciated if I had something to work with instead of making up my own path (I mean, I can, but I suck at it, so...)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
codemann8  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My host has indicated that the server in which PathHero is on is down. They are working to get it resolved, no timeline was given as to when the site will be restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: It's back up

matt6662  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up with the site? There's a bunch of error codes on lines and sometimes just randomly goes down

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
tma  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
What's up with the site? There's a bunch of error codes on lines and sometimes just randomly goes down

Judging by the error, it's a server problem (specifically, issues with the backend MySQL database server). I'd say the provider is probably already aware and is fixing it, but if it's not back in a few hours then it might be worth shooting codemann an email or pm.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
codemann8  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tma wrote:
matt6662 wrote:

Judging by the error, it's a server problem (specifically, issues with the backend MySQL database server). I'd say the provider is probably already aware and is fixing it, but if it's not back in a few hours then it might be worth shooting codemann an email or pm.

Yep, prob a server upgrade/maintenance...although, I'd be happier if they'd notify me when they do those things

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed now.=)

Now I would actually pay to be able to have BH charts on PH. Like... really.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Fixed now.=)

Now I would actually pay to be able to have BH charts on PH. Like... really.

I'll wipe the dust off the old programs and see if I can get those charts. No promises tho.

codemann8  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the process of doing some cleanup...found a way to automate the process of checking if a user is a valid SH username. During registration, I added a check to verify if a user is valid on SH first before creating the account.

I will be sending out notifications to current users who don't have valid accounts...these will eventually be deleted...muahh ha ha haaa

I will give the mercy rule to those accounts that have paths/ratings/etc but will be required to eventually obtain a SH account.

Coming soon, you will be able to log into PH using your SH credentials and the registration process will be eliminated...you will continue to be able to use your existing PH password, but if you log into your account with your SH password instead of the PH one, your new password on PH will become the one on SH. Make sense?

I'm doing this to eliminate abuse on my database, ie. automated user account creation. And it is also a way to eliminate people acting under other people accounts, not that it happens often, but it eliminates the possibility.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds pretty good to me woot !
codemann8  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI...after consideration, I've shut down the registration process permanently before I am able to implement the SH login process...

The people who are auto-generating accounts are going to drastic measures to make sure they can still generate accounts, even after I added the SH-verification check

Everyone will still be able to view paths without registration...and everyone who already have an account can still create paths...but no new members until I implement the full SH-integration

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're a mascot now !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 65 of 69

Jump to: