ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Multiple instruments and 4 piece bands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommybaker  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Multiple instruments and 4 piece bands Reply with quote

So by yourself you can FC expert vocals and drums at F/LT on RB and right after for HFT on GH. Vocals and guitar on GGaHT followed by SAF. Vocals and bass for AYGBMG, then ES (for fun), then BYOB. All of those one after the other. You have some skills. But now it's time for a real challenge.

Take three handheld controllers and hook them up, along with a drum set and a microphone. With your hands and right foot, drum. Besides sticking, the left hand plays bass with one controller, the right hand guitar with another controller. And the third controller? Star power for the vocals with your left foot of course. Download Death Magnetic. Play the entire album in one setting by yourself and FC all four parts for every song.

hahaha

Seriously, has anyone been able to play all four parts at once on any of the songs on GH:WT on beginner or above? It seems "rather difficult" at best to even keep the beat on beginner for drums, guitar, bass as well as singing, all at the same time. Not withstanding the equipment issues.

How about playing guitar and bass at once by switching between the two so as not to fail? Or I'd imagine it would be possible to use a regular controller one in each hand, or use your hands for guitar and feet for bass, at least to pass songs, possibly up to expert.

Anyone? Have you even attempted such crazy combinations?

Share your stories here, pass or fail.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried any, but i don't think it would be too difficult to do a 4 piece solo act on beginner all on wt <_< Because the guitar and bass are both only open strings, the drums are only a foot pedal, and the vox don't detect any tone, only sound.

Location: Depending on the time, I could be in one place, or many.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recently tried multitasking, doing expert guitar plus beginner drums is rather easy, unless you aren't good at guitar. I think that if I knew a song very well, I could use my feet to do a bass guitar and drums while playing guitar (maybe not expert) and sing at the same time. It is possible. Don't expect to get much star power from anything, but it is fathomable.

Grimnir wrote:
I haven't tried any, but i don't think it would be too difficult to do a 4 piece solo act on beginner all on wt <_< Because the guitar and bass are both only open strings, the drums are only a foot pedal, and the vox don't detect any tone, only sound.

And actually for beginner drums + bass + guitar, you can just play whatever you want when the lines come around, not just necessarily open notes or pedal hits.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ICBM
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twool wrote:
I just recently tried multitasking, doing expert guitar plus beginner drums is rather easy, unless you aren't good at guitar. I think that if I knew a song very well, I could use my feet to do a bass guitar and drums while playing guitar (maybe not expert) and sing at the same time. It is possible. Don't expect to get much star power from anything, but it is fathomable.

Grimnir wrote:

And actually for beginner drums + bass + guitar, you can just play whatever you want when the lines come around, not just necessarily open notes or pedal hits.

Right, but you can play them all as open, which means you don't need to hold down a fret, just strum. You could definitely play all four instruments on beginner (or 3 instruments on beginner and vocals on expert for No Sleep Til Brooklyn) by using the pedal, one hand on each guitar's strum bar, and have some sort of mic stand set up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: