ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
2/5 DLC - Creedence Clearwater Revival, ZZ Top & Black Betty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffo2448  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darrensanch11 wrote:
this is disappointing all of the classic rock songs and soft rock shit are un wanted and garbage.i miss the gh3 dlc days. all of there dlc was so much more fun. not to mention it was probably 10x better than ghwt. but all fun dlc well we can hope in the future for some fun dlc on guitar and not this crap.

slayer
pantera
rush
buckethead
avenged sevenfold
children of bodem
dragonforce ( just fun to play)
dream theater

any hard dlc on guitar and metal and rock songs

Way to be completely ignorant. Sure GH3 had some great DLC, but I'm sure WT will get around to some DLC you want. The whole Metallica album DLC (although on GH3, I know, I know) is still a blast on WT. I agree that a lot of the DLC is easy, but I've enjoyed a lot of WT DLC (Anything, Hendrix pack, Black Betty, Reggae pack, Eagles, No Rain... to name a few) To say all of the DLC so far is "unwanted garbage" is being plain stupid and ignorant, because sure the DLC might be a bit on the easy side for the majority of songs, but that doesn't make them bad songs. And now to agree with you, I would love to see Pantera, Dream Theater, Children of Bodom, and Slayer in some DLC....and some Dragonforce for a challenge. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the Metallica game....but anyway, some WT DLC will surprise us, just wait.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone confirm if these are up on the EU Wii music store yet?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
Can anyone confirm if these are up on the EU Wii music store yet?

they arent.

give it 2 or 3 weeks.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Trogdon wrote:
toymachine wrote:

Also is this the first drum sustain that allows you to hit another note during it? Nifty.

ENTER OVERKILL

That's a bass pedal hit. Please read next time. Keyword here: ALLOWS xD

Actually, no; you play a single hi hat hit (lol that's fun to say) above a snare sustain. And the bass pedals aren't actually broken; I've hit them before by making sure I hit the bass pedal when I'm not making contact with the cymbal (in other words, stop for like a millisecond, bass pedal, then continue). It also helps to hit it a bit later than when it scrolls by. But this topic isn't about Overkill, is it?

Also, why are there asterisks next to each of these songs on the Wii Music Store? I just noticed that now and was curious.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: