ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Vote on New SH Features!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thing still alive or am I better off posting my suggestions on the forums?
JRyder  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri made reference to it in his post about Rhythm Authors in the redesign thread, so I assume that even if people aren't checking the site anymore, posting your idea there instead of here would be the best idea, I'm sure someone on the staff will look over the ideas, even the ones that didn't get a lot of votes.

Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether or not the staff currently monitors this on a daily basis, you have to assume that when it's time for the rewrite, this is the place they will go to see our ideas, not rummage through countless forum pages for suggestions.

With that said, I don't think the community uses it quite that often, so you may need to promote your idea here in the forums, and ask for votes. I don't really know if the staff frowns upon that, but it may relight some interest in the thing altogether.
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotsmack wrote:
You may need to promote your idea here in the forums, and ask for votes. I don't really know if the staff frowns upon that, but it may relight some interest in the thing altogether.

Good question. I think I may have a pretty good suggestion, but I fear it's buried in the depths of that voting site.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr00bles wrote:
Gotsmack wrote:
You may need to promote your idea here in the forums, and ask for votes. I don't really know if the staff frowns upon that, but it may relight some interest in the thing altogether.

Good question. I think I may have a pretty good suggestion, but I fear it's buried in the depths of that voting site.

I still think you should try Uservoice. On a brief count, I got about 3800 total votes. That means about 400 people have probably gone on a voted for their ideas and the ideas of others. There's sooooo many more people on scorehero who could go on and vote, but are not. We need to raise the awareness and offer some sort of incentive to vote. We can get a ton more people to look through them, and there's only six pages of ideas, not too many for the mods to look over during the rewrite. If you have an idea, make it and put your own three votes, then maybe put a link in your sig. People will randomly come, and if you support your own idea, others may follow.

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. I made a suggestion on to adding more sections when entering scores. Such as a link to a more state page and entering the total notes hit. I voted for leaderboars for countries. Not a bad idea because I'd like to see where I rank in Australia.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: