ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trofl wrote:
popemobile wrote:
Hey guys who am I?

Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin

my mom?

yep
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
Hey guys who am I?

Guess who I am?

OMG U SUKK LOL 1ST PLACE LOST IT 1ST PLACE I WISH I COULD BE AS GOOD AS ES

You're right Kaiser. WE don't worry too bad about squeezing. We just 100% songs that we should be able to...fuckin bastard.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you guys
Alakaiser  

blazelust wrote:

Since when have I ever paid thirty bucks in one sitting in my LIFE? I'm not a fucking splurger, like YOU. I can actually manage my money. At least I know how to balance my fucking checkbook. Do you even OWN a checkbook? No? What a fucking surprise. Irresponsible cunt. Of course, you'll try to pin this on me, too. Because you're like that.

Uh-huh. When are you going to tell everyone about the baby, anyway? I mean...I bet it's not even mine, you fucking whore.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

What? This clearly isn't fake.

I think the Coke's ruined your fucking eyesight, and it's probably ruined your other fucking senses because you continue to fight for cans of goddamn dog piss.

Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy your ban.

What? I'm not going to get banned! Fuck the mods, fuck the admins, and fuck this entire site. They can't ban me. I'm krimsunmunkeys! I'm one of your gods! And I've just realized that this site is filled with a bunch of fucktards anyway. I'll go to the Guitar Hero Game forums and post about how fucking retarded this goddamn site is, so that everyone knows to stay the fuck away from this hellhole.

Goodbye fucktards.
trofl  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
trofl wrote:
popemobile wrote:
Hey guys who am I?

my mom?

yep

I see what you did there.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:

What? I'm not going to get banned! Fuck the mods, fuck the admins, and fuck this entire site. They can't ban me. I'm krimsunmunkeys! I'm one of your gods! And I've just realized that this site is filled with a bunch of fucktards anyway. I'll go to the Guitar Hero Game forums and post about how fucking retarded this goddamn site is, so that everyone knows to stay the fuck away from this hellhole.

Goodbye fucktards.

Honestly, no one will miss you. I mean, you stopped posting for a few months, and then came back and pretended to be king shit. No one gives a damn about you Krim. No one gives a fuck about Lemoore, CA.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
CornStarch  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

I think the Coke's ruined your fucking eyesight, and it's probably ruined your other fucking senses because you continue to fight for cans of goddamn dog piss.

Goodbye fucktards.

And I'll go to GHMix. This place is full of retarded rootbeer haters.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

Goodbye fucktards.

Honestly, no one will miss you. I mean, you stopped posting for a few months, and then came back and pretended to be king shit. No one gives a damn about you Krim. No one gives a fuck about Lemoore, CA.

You come from RHODE FUCKING ISLAND YOU BITCH. How are you supposed to know about people caring about your city?

Fuck you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
blazelust wrote:

Since when have I ever paid thirty bucks in one sitting in my LIFE? I'm not a fucking splurger, like YOU. I can actually manage my money. At least I know how to balance my fucking checkbook. Do you even OWN a checkbook? No? What a fucking surprise. Irresponsible cunt. Of course, you'll try to pin this on me, too. Because you're like that.

Uh-huh. When are you going to tell everyone about the baby, anyway? I mean...I bet it's not even mine, you fucking whore.

You know what? It's NOT yours. I'm not hiding it anymore because I don't have to worry about being seen with a fucking failure of a father.
Phr34k  

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

Goodbye fucktards.

Fine, with that attitude....go somewhere else. *bans*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
blazelust  

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

Goodbye fucktards.

The lurkers support you in e-mail, Krim. You'll always be the king of my mountain.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

Goodbye fucktards.

You come from RHODE FUCKING ISLAND YOU BITCH. How are you supposed to know about people caring about your city?

Fuck you.

Puh-LEASE. If it wasn't for Rhode Island, you'd probably still be working on a fucking farm. Slater Mill? Industrial Revolution? Where the fuck you'd be without it? Who the fuck cares about Rocklin, anyway.

popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illinois > all

cornfields ftw
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

Goodbye fucktards.

Fuck you.

Puh-LEASE. If it wasn't for Rhode Island, you'd probably still be working on a fucking farm. Slater Mill? Industrial Revolution? Where the fuck you'd be without it? Who the fuck cares about Rocklin, anyway.

Rhode Island's the fuckin reject state. Rocklin's probably the size of your entire fucking state anyways.

And what the fuck is Slater Mill? Some fuckin Coke-supporting commie?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy