ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILLINOIS SUPPORTS POP!!!
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Stop bringin in fuckin outside arguments. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. If you wanna cry about your personal life, go write a song, fold your hair over your eyes, and go put on some fuckin eyeliner.

You can't even defend your own fuckin soda anymore.

Like you would know, emokid. I bet you spend your weekends at home while your friends are out having a good time, listening to fucking Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEFEND YOURSELF EMOBOY!!!
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Diet Coke wins for best pop. Advertisements say so!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Stop bringin in fuckin outside arguments. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. If you wanna cry about your personal life, go write a song, fold your hair over your eyes, and go put on some fuckin eyeliner.

Like you would know, emokid. I bet you spend your weekends at home while your friends are out having a good time, listening to fucking Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy.

I believe it was you who was goin on in IRC about how fucking good the FOB concert's gonna be. Emo bastard.

You know what? I'm done with this fucking thread.

If you want to fucking argue, take it to fucking PMs. I'm sick of this.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
CornStarch  

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Oh yeah, try to change the subject to something else, just throwing stereotypes at the guy....real big for a guy who still likes COKE!
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Oh shut the fuck up. No one cares. Just go back to your room cut yourself you emo fag.
Alakaiser  

HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

I believe it was you who was goin on in IRC about how fucking good the FOB concert's gonna be. Emo bastard.

Yeah, but I wouldn't have talked about it if you didn't give me the link for the tickets and begged me to buy them for you.

blazelust  

Alakaiser wrote:
Quote:
You were HAPPY?? You were HAPPY sleeping around and getting so wasted that you made out with a hobo's ass??? Coke led to that shit, man, and I'm not talking about cocaine. I tried to help you! I tried my goddamn best! But no, you were always fighting me! Always looking for an excuse to be miserable and to make me miserable! It's not my problem you compared yourself to me!

It's NOT MY PROBLEM, okay?!

What the hell. ONE TIME I got wasted. It was a freak thing. You made SUCH a big deal like it was the end of the world. It's not like I have a fucking drinking problem.

And what about you? You're a fucking pothead. How much money do you owe to your friends? I mean...I must've paypalled you about three hundred bucks. Are you ever going to pay that back? No. You're wasting all your money on pot and pepsi. Fuck, that's such a horrible combination to begin with.

You DO have a drinking problem, Kaiser. Drinking to get drunk EVERY NIGHT is having a drinking problem. And don't give me that 'I can quit whenever I want' shit, because I've heard it before. From YOU. Fucking pathetic.

I'm not a fucking pothead. I told you that was my roommate's! This is the problem with you, you never trusted me. I told you the check was in the fucking mail! Blame it on the postal system, not me! But nooo, you had to show that you have no fucking faith in your own fucking girlfriend. This is why you can't keep one. I should've listened to Phr34k, he told me all about you.

And he's ten times the man you are, too.

Fuck this. I'm taking this to PM.

Last edited by blazelust on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
HylianHero  

Alakaiser wrote:
You know what? I'm done with this fucking thread.

If you want to fucking argue, take it to fucking PMs. I'm sick of this.

FUCK PMS.

That just shows you don't wanna handle this like a man. Grow some fuckin balls dude.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Oh shut the fuck up. No one cares. Just go back to your room cut yourself you emo fag.

What the hell do you know? I know you photoshop all of your Guitar Hero scores anyway.

CornStarch  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phr34k wrote:

everyone who's touched a keyboard knows that thats completely photoshopped. You can tell becuase that is not a woman, its obviously stupid kaiser...
popemobile  

man

Kaiser is a hot woman
Priddo  

CornStarch wrote:
Phr34k wrote:

everyone who's touched a keyboard knows that thats completely photoshopped. You can tell becuase that is not a woman, its obviously stupid kaiser...

Damn... Kaiser is HAWT! Maybe I should drink coke......

Last edited by Priddo on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy