ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AAA - Season 3 - Winners: krimsunmunkeys/jdw4883
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdw4883 wrote:
I PM'ed Matt yesterday.

yeah, but you are also not even supposed to post about them in case they are legit / just because, although from the sound of it this one was fairly blatent.

back on topic, lais to rest really pisses me off!

EDIT: since i have to go to work and i have an exam tomorrow, i'm out of time and score is submitted. Good luck to you Elx, you have been a worthy opponent of mine all season. and good luck to everyone else too!

Last edited by socrstopr on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: socrstopr
jdw4883  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:
jdw4883 wrote:
I PM'ed Matt yesterday.

yeah, but you are also not even supposed to post about them in case they are legit / just because, although from the sound of it this one was fairly blatent.

Oh ok. Yeah they were clearly fake though. If it was just a suspicion I don't think I'd make a post about it.

GH2 Season 3 AAA2 League Champ
GH2 Season 4 AAA1 Regular Season 3rd place
Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Not let customs interfere with other goals
HoBunn  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, I'm annoyed that I haven't spent much time on it so far besides Monday. Spent an hour this morning and made some progress, but I wish I had a little longer to get a respectable score. I'm going to squeeze in some last-minute runs before submitting my score. It sounds like I need at least an FC to put up a fight, something which I've not managed yet.

Edit: I obtained a half-decent score in the end. Like emptyset, I feel that playing "Laid to Rest" is more of a chore than anything else right now.
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I'm hoping that this isn't a setup, with {} posting about not being able to get the FC and about that SP chart that sucks, unless I'm missing 4K in squeezes (which seems unlikely), because I got 1K less than my old score with that "new" SP chart.

Yay for wasting an FC on a strat that doesn't work.

PS: I'm not saying that you would be the kind of person who would do that {}, but the reality of the internet is that you can't trust everyone.

EDIT: Got the FC on my first try after going back to my old strat. Still wondering what the path is for 373K, but whatever.

EDIT 2: Found it! Bring it on!
... if only I hadn't hesitated at the end, I dragged out the last chord and didn't get it under SP, missing 400.
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i know what it is, unfortunately i cannot squeeze or play consistantly at all

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys talking about the first path in the forum or one you figured out on your own? I had an idea for a different path but it seems almost identical in terms of notes. I could have counted wrong though. Haven't had time to test it or the first one again since I think I missed a couple squeezes.

Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, congrats sock, I can almost guarantee you this win. Represent Michigan for me in the finals.
emptyset  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Hmmm... I'm hoping that this isn't a setup, with {} posting about not being able to get the FC and about that SP chart that sucks, unless I'm missing 4K in squeezes (which seems unlikely), because I got 1K less than my old score with that "new" SP chart.

No bluffing here, sorry I didn't give you a better matchup in terms of talent. Best of luck in the finals, you deserved to make it to them more than I did anyway.

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:

No bluffing here, sorry I didn't give you a better matchup in terms of talent. Best of luck in the finals, you deserved to make it to them more than I did anyway.

Well, in that case...

If I have to play Six against HellAshes, someone shoot me.
jdw4883  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Ugh, congrats sock, I can almost guarantee you this win. Represent Michigan for me in the finals.

Sooo . . if I make it past HoBunn this will be Ohio vs Michigan. Soc's from Ann Arbor too. Bah.

O-H!!

Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Bandin  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent my score in...very disappointed with it.

It was either miss a squeeze and FC the song or hit every squeeze perfectly and miss in the ending..
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdw4883 wrote:
elx wrote:

Sooo . . if I make it past HoBunn this will be Ohio vs Michigan. Soc's from Ann Arbor too. Bah.

O-H!!

Well at least you can spell, well, half of a word anyway it's also good that you guys learn to dot your i's down there, wouldn't want you to fail any spelling tests

oh, and IT'S ON BIOTCH! i talked to elx and i am indeed in the finals, now i just await the song.

p.s. just so whoever else makes it knows, there is a chance i will be deferring my finals spot to elx due to lack of playing time, depending on when the song goes up. we will let everyone know if that is the case, and we will absolutely also make sure that it is ok with the opponent first. good luck to whoever you are!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to scare jdw a bit, I did get a last-minute FC. Unfortunately, my last SP activation was a little off. *fingers crossed*

Though I have no idea of the result, I really, really want to face off with socrstopr (or elx) in the final, not only for obvious reasons (both have given me a really tough time in the regular season), but also, amongst all this talk about representing states, we need a British representative

That said, if jdw does beat me, he deserves to be in the final more than I do, and I wish him luck.

Edit: Ah, good job, jdw. I've just checked your scores page and see that you've beaten me convincingly. *shakes fist at the song*

So it's jdw vs. socrstopr in the final.
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey HoBunn, if sock doesnt defer his finals spot, you up for a match for 3rd place?
HoBunn  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Hey HoBunn, if sock doesnt defer his finals spot, you up for a match for 3rd place?

Sure, I'd love to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: