ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
2/19 DLC - Paul McCartney and the Wings Track Pack!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, looks alright. Might grab Junior Farm for kicks, but nothing really that interesting.
jellyalv  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon. no Beatles or "Live And Let Die" ?

If GH:Beatles is really confirmed, I forgive Activision.

jellyGHThread|jellyRBThread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jellyalv
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS the Wings Track Pack. SH is mistaken.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats next? School House Rock

lol j/k. Good sounding pack I guess. But not challenging...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good songs, but

Needs moar challenging DLC >___>
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jellyalv wrote:
C'mon. no Beatles or "Live And Let Die" ?

If GH:Beatles is really confirmed, I forgive Activision.

There is no GH:Beatles XD Harmonix already has that coming. One all Beatles game is already too much lol
Trogdon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably called Paul McCartney pack because people would be more inclined to buy it than if it was named Wings pack. I didn't know who Wings was until I looked it up and saw it was McCartney.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero is just about the worst entertainment franchise ever. I'd rather play Wii fucking Music than dl this wt shit and try to have fun. No offense to Paul Mcartney and the Wings; good music, but total shit when Neversoft obsesses over one genre of music (Classic Rock) and floods us with nothing else. Can we get a single fucking song for DLC that I might worry about not FCing on a terrible day.

I'm just tired of all this Classic Rock, can we get something challenging; like metal? There's actually Classic Rock songs that could be challenging(ish), but NS gives us the easy shit. I play Guitar Hero Aerosmith for a challenge, instead of World Tour. I hate how everyone is saying stuff like, "yay, DLC every week, we didn't have that back in the day of GH3, now did we?" Well I'll tell you, I'd rather spend a hundred dollars on a new game with four challenging songs, that as DLC I could get foir like $10, then buy easy shit, that as a good song, I can't even enjoy because I'm too busy while playing the song trying to not fall asleep forever it's so boring.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love Classic Rock, but when Neversoft goes omg omg let's obsses over just classic rock music, it pisses me off and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. Can't we have some kind of fricking balance here? There's dozens of classic rock tracks released back to back with no break for something that doesn't totoally blow if you're trying to have fun in a guitar hero game.

And I know that by writing this I probably going to be banned from Scorehero for my excessive use of fucking bad language, but I'm sorry this shit is too much. I hope NS sees this post so they'll know what a terrible job they are doing at satisfying people.I hate Guitar Hero at this point. AND I'm not the first one to complain about NS's terrible DLC choices. I'm done.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
BenniWells  

Location: Lincoln, UK ~ Where farming epidemics always hit the front page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
Guitar Hero is just about the worst entertainment franchise ever. I'd rather play Wii fucking Music than dl this wt shit and try to have fun. No offense to Paul Mcartney and the Wings; good music, but total shit when Neversoft obsesses over one genre of music (Classic Rock) and floods us with nothing else. Can we get a single fucking song for DLC that I might worry about not FCing on a terrible day.

I'm just tired of all this Classic Rock, can we get something challenging; like metal? There's actually Classic Rock songs that could be challenging(ish), but NS gives us the easy shit. I play Guitar Hero Aerosmith for a challenge, instead of World Tour. I hate how everyone is saying stuff like, "yay, DLC every week, we didn't have that back in the day of GH3, now did we?" Well I'll tell you, I'd rather spend a hundred dollars on a new game with four challenging songs, that as DLC I could get foir like $10, then buy easy shit, that as a good song, I can't even enjoy because I'm too busy while playing the song trying to not fall asleep forever it's so boring.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love Classic Rock, but when Neversoft goes omg omg let's obsses over just classic rock music, it pisses me off and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. Can't we have some kind of fricking balance here? There's dozens of classic rock tracks released back to back with no break for something that doesn't totoally blow if you're trying to have fun in a guitar hero game.

And I know that by writing this I probably going to be banned from Scorehero for my excessive use of fucking bad language, but I'm sorry this shit is too much. I hope NS sees this post so they'll know what a terrible job they are doing at satisfying people.I hate Guitar Hero at this point. AND I'm not the first one to complain about NS's terrible DLC choices. I'm done.

kthxbai

My Wiki: Open for anybody to edit, go ahead and write anything!
......................\/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 150443735976
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
And I know that by writing this I probably going to be banned from Scorehero for my excessive use of fucking bad language

You've been banned not for your language, but for repeatedly trolling these announcements and starting fanboy-related arguments. This isn't the first time it's happened. Please act civil regardless of your opinion.

Moving on, I've changed the topic title for clarity and added guitar preview video links.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Juniors Farm on Guitar looks pretty awesome. I might go and download it.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
Trogdon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm this pack is available in the US for Wii. If you want to update OP

and I can confirm that Jet and Junior's Farm are good fun on drums. Jet is pretty straightforward, with a few good fills and a Metallica-esque blue green part. Junior's Farm caught me off guard, there's a lot of bass in this one. Has polka patterns and even an Overkill pattern (I think it's actually faster too :O)

Both 5 star sightreads, but both fun.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh, all 3 songs are fun to play. I had only planned on purchasing "Jet" since I was familiar with it but ended up getting all 3 because I liked how they sounded.

I am sick of all the dlc whiners wanting to flex their penises by showing what difficult songs they can play. Some of us are more about enjoying the music.
yamo5  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:

Theres a Country Pack and A Hard Rock Pack. lol
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
itzodst  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:

Though he did go a little over board for a forum, he does make some very good points. For example, yeah people want to get dlc that contain songs they know and would enjoy playing; however, they need to look at it from the other perspective of those who dont play songs just because they like them but because they give them a challenge. IE the Dragonforce Pack GH3.... though these songs were very difficult in terms of past dlc for GH3... it is these types of songs that most players look for as they give a great challenge to those players that want one, and also creates more competition throughout the SH/GH leader boards. I mean really, who wants to try and get as high on the leader boards as they can when 2000 of the 3000 posted scores are the same because the optimal was so easy to get?

(x) 5* TTFaF
(x) 600k TTFaF (635k...)
( ) 40 FCs (39...)
( ) 5* TDWDTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: