ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best reaction you've ever heard playing Guitar Hero
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Best reaction you've ever heard playing Guitar Hero Reply with quote

I've never seen a thread quite like this (correct me if I'm wrong), but what is the best reaction you've heard from someone other than you while you were playing Guitar Hero?

One time, at Best Buy, I was playing TTFaF, and FC'ed the intro, and I heard someone from the crowd of people say, "That kid's cookin'!"

Also, at Gamestop, someone forty year old came up to me after I FC'ed Stillborn* and said, "Rock on, dude"

*I would've uploaded the score but I didn't have anything to write it down on.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
ELeiser17  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is Rock Band, but still an epic reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgbhzAh3-8
Chucktallica  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once at Gamestop, I was playing Don't Fear The Reaper, and a kid walked by saying, "Whoa! He hit red, yellow and orange at the same time!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Best reaction you've ever heard playing Guitar Hero Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:

Also, at Gamestop, someone forty year old came up to me after I FC'ed Stillborn* and said, "Rock on, dude"

I wouldve shit myself in laughter at that XD
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Jaziek  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that just fucking happened.
Mjrj99  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago at Best Buy, I was playing the GH3 demo and i was playing Even Flow, and this girl comes up and starts telling me that i'm amazing at guitar hero in a very seductive voice. lolwut? guitar hero is sexy?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mjrj99 wrote:
A long time ago at Best Buy, I was playing the GH3 demo and i was playing Even Flow, and this girl comes up and starts telling me that i'm amazing at guitar hero in a very seductive voice. lolwut? guitar hero is sexy?

i guess we're not wasting our lives after all :P

I was playing some GHWT at a party, and someone walks into the room, looks at the TV, looks at me, looks at the TV again, then looks at me again and says: "Is that EXPERT???!!!!!!"

classic. :P

JoeOfTheFire on PSN, feel free to add me- I need more people to play GHWoR with. I have all imports and all free dlc, as well as some regular dlc.
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought my Rock Band setup to one of my boss's houses for our shop Fantasy Football draft party (total of four of my bosses were there). I was playing horseshoes outside, and one of my bosses asked me to "play something bitchin' hard."

I got my first of GG&HT, and all throughout Solo 2, more and more people poured in...with "Holy shit, look at Death Metal [my nickname in the shop] go!" Of course, one boss (after I hit the 5 star mark) says, "so...aren't you SUPPOSED to do that?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Lay Down on the GH3 demo at Best Buy ages ago when I heard someone say "Great googly moogly. Wouldja look at that." I had to stop playing I started laughing so hard.

X-Bass

My DLC
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend pointed during...GH2 or GH3 that when I was doing some trills that I was using my pinky cause using the pinky to them was like "WTF". So when the song came up again, they were like "OMG You suck! Look at that pinky action!" So funny XD
DomCas  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still love ratchets BiM fc 200k reaction. i thought that was the finniest shit ever.

GH3x -24.5m+ (top 40 world)
ttfaf 872k
http://www.youtube.com/emericadom1126
turbo  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way or another this thread already exists.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81473
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77120
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35283
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53758
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45887

I searched for "reactions."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: smelLOL Wii Friend Code: 468266909114
Mervin1337  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DomCas wrote:
i still love ratchets BiM fc 200k reaction. i thought that was the finniest shit ever.

Yeah that is epic.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was PFOing online at a party with some stranger at the Slash Battle song and we were right around where the music stops and it just becomes trading licks. He starpowered and the meter started moving into his favor. I said no you don't and also SPd and FCd the section full of triplet scales. The meter just fired to the max my side in an instant and amid everyone going "ho HO" I heard someone go "Dear god, you just ATE him!"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fUNC  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing You Got Another Thing Comin' about a month after GH1 was released on our in-store demo, and I had this older roadie-looking guy watching me the entire time. When I FCd the solo (this is back when I was ScoreHero good at these games), the guy just started laughing, headbanged a little bit during the rest of the song, and then shook my hand and said, "rock on, dude" when it was finished. My coworkers and I just busted out laughing.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: