ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Should I Quit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Should I Quit? Reply with quote

Yeah, hey guys, I've been playing DDR/PIU for a little while, since the summer of 2006... I used to be into it all the time, and now I just really haven't bothered to go out and spend money at the arcade...

Anywho, Most of you probably did not know I have mild asthma. This condition has affected my gameplay to a big level, because I can't play for as long as I like without catching breath.

I finally got the chance to play a DDR SuperNova 2 cabinet (effing beast btw) and I realized I couldn't even pass Paranoia Hades on Hard. WTF

Anyone have tips on what I can do to make my DDR playing easier? I don't play very much, although I could be out of shape maybe...

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
JenovaSeraphin  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play ITG. You're stamina will start to be really good. After that, return on DDR and you'll own. By the way, after 2-3 month of playing ITG, I double A (or A ) every song on DDR SUpernova 2 ( expert)
mjharper  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to keep playing, and you need to play more. Your asthma is probably due to your lack of exercise, and as you play more, you'll find you're still able to kick butt at the game, and your asthma problem won't be as much of a problem.

I've had asthma too, but it was much worse when I was more out-of-shape. I went through a gym-rat period where I lost a lot of weight, and I noticed after that that I didn't have asthma-related symptoms at all (except around very dirty pets - allergens). So, I'd recommend you keep playing as much as you physically can, and you should return to your past dominance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 3229904674934577
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: