ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wiki FC Statistics?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Wiki FC Statistics? Reply with quote

I'm not talking about things like what % of the community has FC'ed it, but something similar to the Wiki Score Statistics.

Showing FC's by game, difficulty, instrument, platform, using unique and overall FC's.

I really like the idea, and it gives people an edge to get more FC's, like the Score Statistics encourage people to get more points.

Just a thought .

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean this page?

It appears GHOT:D and GH:WT aren't working (IIRC they are tracked differently so I'm sure that's why) but otherwise they're updated daily so they're pretty accurate.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
You mean this page?

It appears GHOT:D and GH:WT aren't working (IIRC they are tracked differently so I'm sure that's why) but otherwise they're updated daily so they're pretty accurate.

No, I mean along the lines of showing each users FC's, like the user score statistics, not the community FC %, like I stated in the OP.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you didn't really make that clear. I'm still not totally sure what you're looking for, but maybe you could suggest it on UserVoice.

EDIT: I suggested something kind of like what I think you might be suggesting, you mean something like this? I know I didn't specifically mention FC's, but it's the same overall idea.

Either way I don't think something like you're suggesting would be possible (easily) before the re-write, so the UserVoice is your best bet.

Last edited by footballtom3685 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle you may want to rephrase that so that people who are not you can understand it.

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically, the user score statistics, just for FCs.

like you have a ranking based on FCs, only it can be judged on multiple levels. Either all difficulties, all games, etc.

It would be pretty interesting. It would help with these common examples

I'm rank X but i have more FCs than people above me. Where do i fit in by FCs? (considering songs life TTFAF pretty much define your GH3 rank)

I'm good, but i dont use paths or squeeze, where do i rank?

100 or so people FCed TWiE, but how many have 67 FCs?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
100 or so people FCed TWiE, but how many have 67 FCs?

*was number 100*

Fernwilter  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i saw the topic i was thinkin about;
Who FC'd the song first.

That would be great.
Now that would be a sight!

Scratch me Mosh 1, mister DJ man!
www.rbforum.se - The one and only Swedish RB froum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Fernwilter
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Wiki FC Statistics? Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
Sorry, you didn't really make that clear. I'm still not totally sure what you're looking for, but maybe you could suggest it on UserVoice.

82erkle wrote:
I'm not talking about things like what % of the community has FC'ed it, but something similar to the Wiki Score Statistics.

Umm...sounds pretty clear to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wiki FC Statistics? Reply with quote

Kerfoot32 wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:

82erkle wrote:

Umm...sounds pretty clear to me.
I was referring to this:
82erkle wrote:
No, I mean along the lines of showing each users FC's.

I still don't understand exactly what he is asking, maybe I'm just totally missing something though.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm asking if we could have some sort of an FC counter in the wiki page. Showing our FC's from each game. Not like lists of one user's FC's like the song names, but how many they have, and putting them in order, like the wiki stats.

tt122112  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pretty sure he is talking about what we had going in the AGL's. That was a good rivalry, I miss it.

Here you can look around and see how you can find out who has the most FC's total on any difficulty or overall by selecting what board you want to view.

I'm almost sure this is what he was talking about but let me know if I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernwilter wrote:
When i saw the topic i was thinkin about;
Who FC'd the song first.

That would be great.

That is why we have the Guitar Hero Accomplishments Timeline.

As for 82erkle's question, I'm confused as footballtom3685.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tt122112 wrote:
Im pretty sure he is talking about what we had going in the AGL's. That was a good rivalry, I miss it.

Here you can look around and see how you can find out who has the most FC's total on any difficulty or overall by selecting what board you want to view.

I was looking for something like this...does this track scores from SH's score tracking?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
tt122112  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
tt122112 wrote:

I was looking for something like this...does this track scores from SH's score tracking?

Yes, it just takes your scores from your browse scores pages and adds them up. It hasn't been used in a while as far as I know but if you update it it will update everyone's scores so it can still be used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: