ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT - Xbox All-Nighter - Play with the devs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AgreenPastel  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one2many wrote:
you guys need to get it through your heads that not everyone owns a 360 there are wii and ps3 owners too

You should probably get it through your head that the Live is vastly superior to PSN and Wifi.

I'm excited to see this. Unfortunately, I don't have any Live right now, but I'll see what I can do about getting it in time for this :]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys need to see if you can twist Andy's arm and get him on there. He still owes me a score duel.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AgreenPastel wrote:
one2many wrote:
you guys need to get it through your heads that not everyone owns a 360 there are wii and ps3 owners too

You should probably get it through your head that the Live is vastly superior to PSN and Wifi.

You should all get through your heads that this is an event on XBL and isn't a debate over which platform is best.

This sounds like fun, but don't want to see things degenerate into console wars. Carry on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this is an allnighter then how come they are only going to be on for 2 hours?

FCs= 17
5 stars= about 80% of all gh3 songs! lol

learn to Tap the TTFAF Intro Full Speed FC [X]

Beat TTFAF [X]

Beat DWDTG [X]
memesis  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fashow69 wrote:
if this is an allnighter then how come they are only going to be on for 2 hours?

The even itself is all night. The play with the devs portion is scheduled for 2 hours of that time (though we're not restricted to 2 hours). I know I'm gonna be playing till my wrist gives out. It is an all nighter after all
s0ldier898  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any prizes or giveaways i registered but im not sure why
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that the time tag "ET" is Eastern Time, which is basically the same as "EST" a.k.a. Eastern Standard Time. Namely, from Michigan over in the U.S. Saturday March 21st, 8pm to 10pm. Well, it's like... 9pm, and nothing I've heard of so far. >____> Am I just confused?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memesis totally kicked my ass in some Score Duels. Nice job man.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CryofthePlanet wrote:
I do believe that the time tag "ET" is Eastern Time, which is basically the same as "EST" a.k.a. Eastern Standard Time. Namely, from Michigan over in the U.S. Saturday March 21st, 8pm to 10pm. Well, it's like... 9pm, and nothing I've heard of so far. >____> Am I just confused?

Apparently there was a mistake on the Xbox site that we'd be online from 8 to 10 ET when it was supposed to be listed as PT. We're trying to get more devs online to play now, but if you hold out for another hour and half, all the people on the list should come online. I'm gonna continue to play so all of you who were expecting to play with one of us now get that opportunity (I seem to be the only one online right now, so I'll do my best until the cavalry arrives ). Sorry for the confusion.
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
CryofthePlanet wrote:

Apparently there was a mistake on the Xbox site that we'd be online from 8 to 10 ET when it was supposed to be listed as PT. We're trying to get more devs online to play now, but if you hold out for another hour and half, all the people on the list should come online. I'm gonna continue to play so all of you who were expecting to play with one of us now get that opportunity (I seem to be the only one online right now, so I'll do my best until the cavalry arrives ). Sorry for the confusion.

PT? So this is pacific? and if so, its starting or started 5 min ago?
RadioDuke  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So technically the All-Nighter event is just like those Family Game night things Xbox does. It doesn't actually matter, they just want you to play that game at that time for some reason. The only important part is the play with devs portion of it.

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
memesis  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RadioDuke wrote:
So technically the All-Nighter event is just like those Family Game night things Xbox does. It doesn't actually matter, they just want you to play that game at that time for some reason. The only important part is the play with devs portion of it.

The play with the devs portion is what the time is for. The actual all nighter event literally goes all night and is something microsoft does on a regular basis.
sk84life293  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
RadioDuke wrote:

The play with the devs portion is what the time is for. The actual all nighter event literally goes all night and is something microsoft does on a regular basis.

So do we just randomly find you guys in a pro face off match or what?
memesis  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sk84life293 wrote:
memesis wrote:
RadioDuke wrote:

So do we just randomly find you guys in a pro face off match or what?

take the names in the OP and u send us friend requests (or game invites or messages) and we'll play otherwise yes it is kind of random.
familyguy  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was fun. Good thing I sold my wii and bought a 360 =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: