ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Maybe I'm not cut out for this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame -> ScoreHero Staff (April Fools' 2009)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Maybe I'm not cut out for this. Reply with quote

I've been doing some serious soul searching lately, and this whole experience is totally different than I thought it would be. I know I said I had years of past moderating and admin'ing experience, but it was on a forum where I didn't have to do anything. Cheatplanet was a joke. That's why I had over 60 moderators there, so I could just sit back and be the big name.

I guess when I agreed to this, I wasn't aware it was going to involve so much work. I am SO tired of reading the forums all the time, checking on reports, all of it. I wasn't expecting this at all.

I'm not sure if I want to resign yet or not. If I decide to step down, I don't want anyone to find out my actual reasons why. I don't know guys, I'll stick around long enough to get some advice from all of you.

EDIT: Well, I told you all I would have something by the beginning of April. I've decided more on resignation than anything else, although I have to actually verify everything before I make my final decision.

Last edited by ManOfMrE on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you should probably just beat it. Some people just aren't cut out for moderating.

Just kidding! Hope everything works out for you. It really is a lot to be a good moderator here. Maybe you could just lurk and be less active as a moderator?
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimately, it just comes down to what you want to do. I know Army was thinking the same kinds of things before he ended up resigning. He had told me a few times through PM's and/or Facebook that he had just kinda felt the stresses pile upon him and he couldn't handle it. While I think you've been a pretty good moderator, I don't blame you for wanting to back down. These forums can get pretty damn stressful sometimes, and IRC is going massively downhill. Have fun with the rest of your life if that's what you choose.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll think on it a while, and consult with some of my friends (online and offline) and see if I can figure out an answer. I'll try to have something more concrete to discuss by April, maybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame -> ScoreHero Staff (April Fools' 2009) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: