ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Blood and Thunder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Blood and Thunder Reply with quote

So I recently figured out the path to join the other three in the 79k club...then I checked XBL and found two scores higher, with the highest being 86k

O_o what the hell guys? Does anyone have a clue about that path? >_> And coincidentally would they be willing to share it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent about an hour and a half on this yesterday. I've come up with about five 79k paths, but not a single point more. Could it be a glitch? >_>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailey said that too, but there's a second score over 79k...it's so weird...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be glitched, IMO. Unless star power was used under 3X or lower, there is no way an FC should end in an even number. They should all end in odd numbers(75K, 79K, etc.), NOT an even number like 86K. On top of that, ^NavyCherub, it seems really hard to find an improvement past 79K...I'd think it's optimal.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
It has to be glitched, IMO. Unless star power was used under 3X or lower, there is no way an FC should end in an even number. They should all end in odd numbers(75K, 79K, etc.), NOT an even number like 86K. On top of that, ^NavyCherub, it seems really hard to find an improvement past 79K...I'd think it's optimal.

This has been bugging the hell out of me too. I couldn't figure it out in the end either. I had a theory that there is a way to get extra star power from the hype sections. I tried quite a few things but I couldn't get any extra star power from them. Also, I'm not entirely sure if you could get 86k even with extra starpower. I think I need calculate the kind of star power usage needed to obtain such a score. I'm still quite puzzled by this but I'll keep looking at the song and I will get back to you guys if I figure it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: