Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bone/Riddo: Quick update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing 200 FCs. Congrats! I have played CotC like an hour and im so close to FC, but i have tiny troubles with the YBOs too. I wonder how you didnt FC it before with those hands of yours : D

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Amazing 200 FCs. Congrats! I have played CotC like an hour and im so close to FC, but i have tiny troubles with the YBOs too. I wonder how you didnt FC it before with those hands of yours : D

I think I'm just awful at GH1 cheers though! It's a deceivingly tough song. Nice work on your Hot For Teacher FC by the way!

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Watching that was fucking brutal, I'm so sorry man. But I think that proves 100% you can get the GH:80's FGFC! Which is an insane one. Also, may have left some rambling in the guitar leaderboard thread that I thought I was posting on here...

Best of luck my friend! I know you can do it!

I'll get it one day... At this point it's more getting lucky than anything else. I don't think anyone has even been consistent at solo 1B on that engine.

Current news for my O211 escapades: couple of little 1-2k point increases on songs like TTL and HiC the past few days, spent some time on TTFAF and that angered me to no end because I'm super inconsistent on that song right now. Did some medium reduxes in the meantime to cool down (2nd place on NFMH which was nice) and now I've moved back to GH2, I've been working on a new method for Solo B of Jordan and it's making me much more consistent, which is very promising. I used to tap pretty much every 2nd note and that was extremely taxing, but now for every / / instead of tapping both the high notes I've started fretting the second high note with my left hand, it's not hard to do at all with my left hand (kind of like the motion for alt tapping ascending triplets) and it makes it much easier for my tapping to be accurate towards the end of the solo.

I haven't made a breakthrough like this in quite a long time, it gave back a lot of motivation that I'd been lacking the past couple of weeks. I should have a proper update soon.

EDIT: Multiple 2 miss runs on Jordan today so far, broke combo about 3 beats into B2 and the strums in C in both. It's getting very close.

EDIT 2: First FC of Solo B in a run, fell apart in the third section of C. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

EDIT 3: Another Solo B FC, missed twice in C3 for a -11. New high score though, 486k.

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

Last edited by BoneDeath on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you are beating shit out of Jordan i see. You absolutely will FC this soon if its been like that your amazing dude
Thanks!

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Wow, you are beating shit out of Jordan i see. You absolutely will FC this soon if its been like that your amazing dude
Thanks!

I just accidentally paused and missed during the bridge on an FC run. I have no words. This better end up happening tonight.

Jellu  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_________O
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FUCK I ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

This is like the feeling I got when I passed TTFAF on expert for the first time. Holy shit.

VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im wordless. You are absolutely beast. Jordan FC is not a joke its so amazing.

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
Haha, cheers psx, I'm not quite at your peak levels of competence at holding a combo during a song on a plastic guitar-controlled video game, but I'm getting kind of close I think.

Come fly down to Victoria and FC Trogdor for me please >_<

Yeah, I don't think you're allowed to say anything like that. Your peak (which is clearly right now with the way you're just blasting these all out) is vastly superior to mine if you've managed to nail, amongst other things, Raining Blood and now Jordan. Those were both pipe dreams that ultimately I wasn't really ever close enough to grind out, and now I'm just an old fuddy duddy haha.

Anywho, this isn't about me. This is about you. Congratulations on hitting those almighty 1801 notes in succession without plinking. I commend you on your efforts here good sir~
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

massive congratz ! patience and determination proove you can do just about anything. good luck with whatever next goal/challenge you take head on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit! Nice dude
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just one of those songs that no matter how many people FC it, it always amazes me. Just outstanding work. I mean, you need ice in your veins to FC everything once you're past Solo C. Good luck on your next adventure!

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all I can say is major congrats, my friend! Also... that method for Solo B sounds better than (it seems) that we were both doing prior... Thanks for that! Now go get BB/Trogdor :p Knock out two big FGFC's. Also, saw you passed me on GH3X, so I'm near 100% sure all I have over you is GH1, and probably ever will for at least a bit Also psh, can't say you're not good at GH1 squeezing with your Franky score :p 99% sure you have the ability to get in for top 10 on there. Hopefully, I'll also break into the 200/211 club someday Hope you're doing well my friend! Also, do you think you'll ever finish off the rest of the series (GH1-GH:Live (Or WoR) I'd be interested in how you squeeze in games past GHA, but with your squeezing on GH2/80's (and you're absolute bonkers scores on your first FC's on both Jordan and CotC.) It'd be amazing to see. Only thing that may dampen that is the extended sustain glitch(?) not sure what it's called right now. But I reckon you will wreck shop. Still in amazement on your first FC of Jordan being that high of a score.

Edit: Holy shit. That Solo B method works a hell of a lot better. Thanks for giving me a 23k increase or so :)

Edit: It's finally over... with the run previous to the FC being a choke in the outro after hitting the whammy for the first time! And re-looking at Peach's FC/Kev's 311k run... I think I may have been tying Kev on the outro choke...

Last edited by PinkiePie91 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing FC dude
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats and nice score as well, especially for your first FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: