ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Metallica now available for PS2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazymonkey45  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
Just got it.

With mah Expert + pedal.

And I haz Cyanide.

your lucky you even got a second pedal, I preordered mine at gamesstop and they said that the second pedal was a first come first serve thing. Reply if this happened to you
You're in a trance;
Your fingers dance,
As Solo B flies by.
I can but sigh a wistful breath of admiration;
As you FC Jordan on your Playstation.
No1ButU, you're freaking awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about that too, but my next pay doesn't come until THURSDAY!!!!!! JKXEDMM XDKIXDDEM N67ES *Smashing of keyboard in anger*

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
jugular  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm SOOO happy I finally got this game I waited two long weeks from the release date for all the other consoles, and it was well worth it.
Lava-Lizard  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one cares. Just like all other PS2 games, this won't even have half the content and the graphics will be 1/100th of the 360 version.

Might as well save some money and time and NOT make a PS2 version but I guess the profit mongers of Neversoft just NEED the money.
Nookie  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for it's release in Finland to PS2...
glenthemann  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant wait, think ill be grabbing it tomorrow if ebgames here has it yet
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lava-Lizard wrote:
No one cares. Just like all other PS2 games, this won't even have half the content and the graphics will be 1/100th of the 360 version.

Might as well save some money and time and NOT make a PS2 version but I guess the profit mongers of Neversoft just NEED the money.

No one cares? Look at the first two pages of this thread, people seem to care. Some people cant afford a next gen console, for whatever reason, so the PS2 is the next best thing.

I think I speak for most people hear when I say I would rather have more charts to play on (a hell load more with drums and vocals) than having nice graphics like the 360.

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, dodgy internet.

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!

Last edited by RaNdOmK1d94 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
Darksoul73  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No one cares? Look at the first two pages of this thread, people seem to care. Some people cant afford a next gen console, for whatever reason, so the PS2 is the next best thing.

I think I speak for most people hear when I say I would rather have more charts to play on (a hell load more with drums and vocals) than having nice graphics like the 360.

i care
and yes i aggre with you youre right
but im happy with everithing i got, but i will buy a 360 when i have enough money
atiradorsp  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to know if NEVERSOFT fixed or at least improved the vocals compared to GHWT, wich was definetely broken in the PS2.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atiradorsp wrote:
I just wanted to know if NEVERSOFT fixed or at least improved the vocals compared to GHWT, wich was definetely broken in the PS2.

Then how did dramacomic FC the whole game on PS2?

if you mean "does it show 100% with gold stars now when you x4 a whole song" than the answer is YES.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lava-Lizard wrote:

Thats a very poor attitude isnt it. Alot of people care including myself and I have a 360. I only got mine last October and before that i was just like all the other people here who couldnt play online, download new songs or have the superior graphics, but I still had the game and all in all thats what we all really want.

Im thankful that neversoft and harmonix are still making GH/RB for the ps2. I might not be interested in the ps2 version of RB2 but i am thinking of getting GHWT and GHM for my ps2 instead of the 360. I dont care about the online stuff and DLC for GH so might as well save some money and be able to use Black and Red SG and not let them go to waste.

Maybe you shoulf rethink comments before posting them because not everyone can afford to upgrade, I certainly couldnt until I went without for a few months to be able to, something i kinda regret doing.
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lava-Lizard wrote:

Fail, sir.

PS: It's not that I can't afford a next gen system (I have a Wii)....I just can't stand the goddamned shitty fucking wireless instruments that break every other day. Give me my wired SG any day and I'm a happy guy.

Oh wait....the graphics are GREAT though!!!! So I guess that's all that counts (Intense sarcasm in case you missed it).

~iw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:

Then how did dramacomic FC the whole game on PS2?

if you mean "does it show 100% with gold stars now when you x4 a whole song" than the answer is YES.

Just look at this thread

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82495

It's easier to perform well in the broken PS2 version than it is in Rock Band. I can barely pass some songs on Easy in Rock Band, yet I can pass ANY song on Expert in WT, because the pitch detection doesn't work quite well. Not to mention the absurd lag between your singing and the sound coming out of your speakers/TV.

It's all there in the thread or, if you care to do some research, you'll find people complaining about the broken vocals for PS2 even in the official GH forum. It appears that the "official" explanation it's that the PS2 doesn't have the processor power to render everything at 60fps with a full gameplay experience.

Maybe it would be better if they didn't waste the CPU with the customizable 3D characters that look terrible in the PS2 anyway and have chosen the lightier FMV like RB did. Sure, you can't create your own characters or band in RB for PS2, but you can actually PLAY the game decently.

Since it's a music game, I'd rather have improved gameplay not a false sense that I have everything that the next-gen consoles have (sans DLC, of course).
endrju  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now on PS2.
In 2010 propably on PC/MAC.

It will be looks that with every GH games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: