ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SHTX Get-Together 2012 Apr. 14 - Contact Deschain for location details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the bus ride back home atm. Had a good time this weekend, until I started feeling sick last night D=

Nice meeting everyone and seeing people again. Mighty Fine and Alamo Drafthouse were awesome, definitely wanna go to each place again.

I really need to get a job at Sears/Fry's there in Austin =P
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
youhas  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm totally late to the get-together wrap-up here! Though in my defense, I spent the remainder of last week driving in a lazy aimless circle through some of the more barren stretches of Texas. (Full write-up of sorts here, if you are so curious.)

Anyhow: totally awesome times, both touching base with those I've met in previous travels and getting to know a whole new cast of characters. You all have, like, real world names! And faces! And personalities, and other sorts of elements along those lines. Crazy talk, yo. But seriously: excellent times getting to meet everyone all the same. I'm just sad that so many people had to start scampering back to their respective home bases on Saturday night / Sunday morning, severely curtailing the amount of get-to-know-you time available for such folks.

Slightly miffed that I lugged the Hard Drive of Awesome all that way but utterly failed in my hopes of spreading the Bling Bling achievement experience to the masses. But eh, what can you do when XBOX Live is mercilessly dicking you around, right? Feh. Ah well - you can always shoot me an XBL message if you want to try to use Magic Internet Juju to take a stab at such a thing after the fact. Or just wait until I'm next in Austin, I guess. Might not be 'til 2014 or something, but good things come to those who wait, at least in hypothetical contexts....

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: