ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
May DLC Announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herbert7890  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i must say this, i love this songs for gh..... theyr all pretty fun to play and challenging enough. im ranked number 21 right now on the devil wears prada song so probably not many people got them yet but be sure to get this, its free : D

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm for free?? And why I have to pay 5,49 @ the psn store? -.-
Wyatt965  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded all these songs. Played drums, Bass, and guitar on all of them. Drums are extremely fun. Nothing too hard in any of them cept' this one part in on broken glass where the chart is identical to are you dead yet. Dez Moines, My favorite song in the pack, given im a HUGE tdwp fan. Bass is really strummy. Guitar has like 708789789 3 note chords. and drums are reeally fun. Grave of Oppurtunity is really fun on all instruments. Guitar has a sick solo. On Broken Glass I cant even pass on guitar lul. The drums are filled with bass drum and bass is insane. Even if youre on PSN buy this pack. Seriously, It's like the best thing thats ever happend to rhythm games.
[08:17pm] [12:54] <Angels2002> lol luk at me spin dis black circle around
[12:54] <Angels2002> hip hop!
lur1fax  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This new track pack released today is great!
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as I thought the music is boring trendy garbage, but the guitar charts are entertaining. At least it was free is all I can say.
UnforgivN  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the pack this afternoon but only played it now, since I only got RB1 yesterday for the first time so I'm trying to finish that first, but played the 3 songs just now.

I have to say that it is good! I played it on expert and found it to be a lot of fun and challenging (I'm only an average player...) the Devil wears Prada was an easy 5 star, but the other 2 I'll need to play a while before I get upto 5 stars. The songs are also nice to play on hard, I'll be sure to FC at least 2 of them soon.

Thanks Neversoft! Now if only you guys would realize that you can't leave 18 and Life out of Smash Hits!
ILostMyself  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: May DLC Announcement Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
TopGearFTW wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:

On May 21st, Guitar Hero World Tour's global music library will continue to grow with three additional tracks from some of Europe's greatest bands.

I refute that claim due to lack of Nightwish and/or Rammstein. Again. >____>

I barely play WT anymore anyway, so this doesn't affect me, but ah well.

i still dont understand that one, give us some rammstein, its European goddamnit.

at least there's In Flames !

I agree, In Flames rules. In Flames we trust, lol. Though I do wish they picked one of their earlier songs. But still a pretty fun song nonetheless.

I'm also glad that they aren't wasting time on Rammstein. They've got to be the worst, most overrated band ever, and they have got the most repetitive songs in existence. I daresay that their songs are even more repetitive than the Tool songs in WT. Not to mention that their songs are 99% talky sections; we already have No Sleep Till Brooklyn vocals do that, no need for Rammstein's vocals.

The only Rammstein song that might actually be worth having would be this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbYf4FhpmTY
saarmi  

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fifth European Track Pack sees Swedish Metal band In Flames make their return to Guitar Hero with "Disconnected"

I was like w00t O_O FINNALY, in flames for guitar hero again me likey
RadioDuke  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very confused. Shouldn't we have a June DLC announcement by now? I know it isn't the responsibility of SH staff to get the announcement, I'm just confused that we don't have it yet.

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RadioDuke wrote:
I'm very confused. Shouldn't we have a June DLC announcement by now? I know it isn't the responsibility of SH staff to get the announcement, I'm just confused that we don't have it yet.

From the GuitarHeroDLC Twitter Page:

"DLC announcement will be a little late for June because of E3. Can't be specific but the announcement will come soon."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
inimitable  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: May DLC Announcement Reply with quote

ILostMyself wrote:
I agree, In Flames rules. In Flames we trust, lol. Though I do wish they picked one of their earlier songs. But still a pretty fun song nonetheless.

Seriously. I know they usually put out tracks from the most recent album for sales/advertising purposes (see Lacuna Coil and that poor excuse for a single "Our Truth"), but I really wish we could go back to In Flames' Jester Race or even Clayman (and Lacuna Coil's In a Reverie and Comalies!). Just wishful thinking at this point, I guess, but thankfully full band customs have come a long way to make up for these unfortunate absences.

ILostMyself wrote:
The only Rammstein song that might actually be worth having would be this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbYf4FhpmTY

lol, that's definitely not Rammstein. That's from Final Fantasy X; The Black Mages perform it.

While I do agree many of their songs (Rammstein's) on their earlier albums are extremely repetitive (fun to listen to, but not to play - as evidenced by the available custom songs), they've come a long way in their last couple albums. They wouldn't be the most challenging songs by far, but let's not say they couldn't be fun.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: