ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Six Flags GH mini-game
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won a guitar off this. I was saying the whole time: "I can't do this." I end, and it says "95%"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamer9254 wrote:
I won a guitar off this. I was saying the whole time: "I can't do this." I end, and it says "95%"

It's funny how they think, "hmmm, nobody will EVER get 95% on a song!"

Then ScoreHero came.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
housefull  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to six flags magic mountain. If they have it and I get shat upon by those dumb carrnies I'll give a story.

But I mean even at something you are so sure about you'll win your like "FINALLY, I'm gonna get the big prize!" Those carrnies have to whip it out and say "Suck it! This game is fixed!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

housefull wrote:
I'm going to six flags magic mountain. If they have it and I get shat upon by those dumb carrnies I'll give a story.

But I mean even at something you are so sure about you'll win your like "FINALLY, I'm gonna get the big prize!" Those carrnies have to whip it out and say "Suck it! This game is fixed!"
lolwut??
Bchulo wrote:
I have pictures i would post if i knew how.[/img]
^^irony at its best!!

on3manband  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did this at six flags new england. The thing was so laggy, it was almost unplayable. I got 94% on crazy train because it was on a laggy wii, and I played assassin and fc'd it for my friend (lolz everywhere 4 that) the woman was like "you are like the best person i've seen in my entire time working here" I laughed because she offered me unlimited games for the rest of the day, but unfortunately i couldn't win anything in a free game. It was fun, and I had fun, and what made it better was that my friends saw how beast i was.

KylePolansky  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im heading to Six Flags Over Texas next week. A year or so ago I went to the park with Danny (aka GuitarHeroPhenom) They said that if anyone beat him on TTFAF that they would get like 4 tickets to the park and an autographed guitar. His brother Scotty got about 400k if I remember right, Danny got 950k+ every run. It was also free to play, and the park gave us free admission and food and everything so it was pretty cool. A ton of people were watching too, not very many attempted to play. Anyway, if I notice the GH booth at the park next week I'll try it out. I'm not sure if they will have it, but its worth looking for. I'm just not sure what song to do, because I suck at the strumming in BYOB and the rest of the songs have solos that I will do poorly on. Still worth the fun though.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: KylePolansky
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you guys talking about the carnies cheating people out? Sure it's laggy, but you have to compensate for it. They had a basketball game at Cedar Point where you had to just make a basket, but I have learned that their hoop is smaller than a regulation hoop, so I shot it really high and dropped it in there. I don't know I can adjust to lag pretty well, so I don't think it would be too much of a problem for me. It might take two tries, but I would be able to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: