Snowy's stuff-Jordan 432K 97% :O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for epic win!

Take that you stupid shit song! (/jameslikecoulter)

But yeah, thats win. Whats also awesome is that my LP seems to be working for now (it goes on and off between working and overstrumming). I also had a MASSIVE choke on Down and Dirty today at 1254 notes...the song only has 1278 notes That one should be soon.

I SHOULD be able to get 60. I need 5 more, and i can easily get DnD, Cliffs of Dover, and Dont Hold back. I would still need 2 more, but i think i can manage (Cult of Personality, Rock you Like a Hurricane maybe?)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump...and the road to 60 fcs is now clear! Here are the 5 i will get, in most likely order:

1.Cliffs of Dover: honestly fuck this song. Its long, boring, and chokeable. Theres nothing hard about it; I am very close, but i seriously have no motivation to get this. Hopefully itll just be a lucky run and ill get it.

2.Down N' Dirty: I had a HUGE choke on this and havent fced past the first solo since. But im consistant with 2A (the only part that ever gave me fits), and im just choking on easy spots. This one is long too, and easy to choke. Ill get this soon.

3.Dont Hold Back. Arghhhhh. Phazer 1 is automatic for me, but Phazer 2 is wild. Just need to work on that consistancy and ill get it.

4.Rock you Like A Hurricane: I finally got solo 3 down!!! Too bad i was choking at 2 every time today, except once. I one hand the first trill, hit orange with pinky, tap the fast trill (and keep my tapping hand there), hit the orange with my pinky again, then elbow strum for the win. Ive gotten it many times in practise, and a -1 in a real run. Hopefully soon.

5. Number of the Beast

I dont really know what to say about this... first id like to say FUCK, because i missed in an easy spot in solo 1, then WHOO HOO, because its a-9 on number of the freakin beast!!! Im not consistant with solo 2 but i have hit it in real runs. I want this fc!!!

Dont be afraid to post or give tips now cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Im so glad i got this tonight, I was so fucking consistant with the solo i was scared that if i didnt do it tonight, i would forget it LOL.

And i had the worst choke ever, im even afraid to mention it here...BUT WHO CARES I WIN AT LIFE.

new number of the beast = 56, as in 56 fcs!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have gotten this FC as #66, for obvious reasons .

Just kidding. Good job! Any tier 8 FC in this game is always impressive. I'm guessing you tapped most of the solo (because otherwise it's basically impossible). It's also pretty hard not to choke on this one, the intro chord changes make my hands hurt whenever I play them . But enough about me, this is really impressive! Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow, NICE. NotB is a really hard FC, and getting it in the 50's is pretty impressive. I had a choke or two on this song, and I can feel your pain.

Good luck on the road to 60 FCs.
I think that it should go DnD, CoD, RYLAH, then DHB. If you get lucky on the phazers, DHB is cake, but it is really annoying to get both in one run.

Actually I'd consider CoP, KoC, HiC, and NFMH as possibilities too.
Each one is tough, but they're all manageable. If you can hit the main riff to NFMH EVERYtime, it shouldn't take too long to hit all 3 solos.
You got a -1 on HiC, so you're clearly capable of hitting the intro. Just don't choke for 4 minutes .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man! And you have no idea, im a friggin tapping addict haha. I tap a ton of the solo, ill let you know my technique tomorrow because i have an exam tomorrow morning.

Rock you like a hurricane should be next me thinks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Holy cow, NICE. NotB is a really hard FC, and getting it in the 50's is pretty impressive. I had a choke or two on this song, and I can feel your pain.

Good luck on the road to 60 FCs.
I think that it should go DnD, CoD, RYLAH, then DHB. If you get lucky on the phazers, DHB is cake, but it is really annoying to get both in one run.

Actually I'd consider CoP, KoC, HiC, and NFMH as possibilities too.
Each one is tough, but they're all manageable. If you can hit the main riff to NFMH EVERYtime, it shouldn't take too long to hit all 3 solos.
You got a -1 on HiC, so you're clearly capable of hitting the intro. Just don't choke for 4 minutes .

Thank you good sir! And about those songs you mentioned:
Cult: ugh, i tried learning this song awhile back and it but raped me but maybe ill come back to it.

KoC: weird song because i was so close to an fc, but now my arm dies 60% through breakneck desparado. Ill get this, but later.

HiC: this will probably be 61 or 62...intro sucks, but i think im okay with not choking after

NFMH: like holiday, ill get this soon...yes i can hit the riff every time, but the solos are killin me, im like the opposite of most players lol..but yeah low 60s

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My method (*=tap):
-----------------------------
12121121211_1_1-------1_2_23232*2*2*3*3*3*2*2*2*2*2*3*3*3_3-------3-----3---34

---------------------
23212*211*1*1*1*1*1*1----3432321*1*111*11321_1---1

------------------
1_23113_23212*212__23-------3------23

I is a tapping addict, too.

I just FC'ed this a few days ago; it's definitely my best GH3 FC and will be for a looooong time. Congradulations. Gogogogogo 60 FCs (You're more than capable.)!

EDIT: I felt the same way about NFMH; the chorus is easy but the solos kicked me. We're pretty similar players, it seems.
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha thats pretty much my method as well...excpet i dont tap the ziggy Sick job on the fc T3d!

I think ill go for a re fc of this song...i thought the path i was using was good, but i know where i messed up so i can get a way better score. I fced the solo again today so i didnt forget it! yayz.

Today i also got a BAD choke on cliffs of dover (ie, 1150 note streak choke). This song just doesnt want to be fced.
-1 on Dont hold back, dam end of phazer 2. No luck on other songs either.

Butt, i uploaded 3 new scores and IM IN THE TOP 200 ON XBOX!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowyporpoise wrote:

Today i also got a BAD choke on cliffs of dover (ie, 1150 note streak choke). This song just doesnt want to be fced.
-1 on Dont hold back, dam end of phazer 2. No luck on other songs either.

Good luck with Cliffs, expect more than a handful "one last solo" chokes.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for sad face

WHAT STRUM DOES THE SECOND PHAZER END ON?????
whoever tells me i will give them much thanks in the pic when i fc it

Also, 100% overstrummed Holiday in Cambodia intro, but wsa slightly pissed so i missed after...no biggie.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC 22/106: Sharp Dressed Man (srry, lost pic)

Easy >__> What else lol.

FC 29/107:

LOL! First time ive played this in a while, and ive never fced up to the noise buildup OR past it. Pretty good score too, wtf.

FC 30/108:

Pretty easy. Should have had this fc a while ago, but i couldnt hit solo b...this time however, took 2 tries.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job FCing Stop and KitN! I just FCed those recently and they're both really impressive. The solo in Stop was such a bitch to get through on a real run and the Noise section in KitN can get pretty annoying. And even though I'm a little late congrats on Number of the Beast!! That's definitely my best GH3 FC and I know how frustrating it can be. You could definitely get a lot more GH2 FCs so keep it up. And lol, I just noticed our sigs are like the exact same.

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Nice job FCing Stop and KitN! I just FCed those recently and they're both really impressive. The solo in Stop was such a bitch to get through on a real run and the Noise section in KitN can get pretty annoying. And even though I'm a little late congrats on Number of the Beast!! That's definitely my best GH3 FC and I know how frustrating it can be. You could definitely get a lot more GH2 FCs so keep it up. And lol, I just noticed our sigs are like the exact same.

Thanks alot! and HAHA yeah! I was going to reply to one of your posts saying that Meaning we are pretty similiar, meaning you TOO can get alot more fcs...See wat I did dur

edit: But you do have a freaking TAKE THIS LIFE FC. I swear i will never get that song, EVER. I am forever envious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: