Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Snowy's stuff-Jordan 432K 97% :O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, you guys are the best <3. This is why i will always come back to scorehero, you all rock

Ive been contimplating going for a Because its Midnite fc for the longest time. Its essentially my ideal song-only one hard part thats short, and no where to choke. My best is 171k already on it, and i worked on it a bit today, and found i can hit pretty much everything except the transition from b to c, which will just take practise. I promise you, the next time i bump this thread will be for a because its midnite fc

I will attempt a jordan fc after as well Just need to work on middle of B, c1 and c2, and bridge (lul)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowyporpoise wrote:
You know, you guys are the best <3. This is why i will always come back to scorehero, you all rock

Ive been contimplating going for a Because its Midnite fc for the longest time. Its essentially my ideal song-only one hard part thats short, and no where to choke. My best is 171k already on it, and i worked on it a bit today, and found i can hit pretty much everything except the transition from b to c, which will just take practise. I promise you, the next time i bump this thread will be for a because its midnite fc

I will attempt a jordan fc after as well Just need to work on middle of B, c1 and c2, and bridge (lul)

lol good choice BiM is easier than jordan, also lol u sux at jordan bridge as well... high five

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to recommend BiM for your song to work on, good choice, and good luck!

fudrick  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the end of B, tap the byr with 321 on your tapping hand. This makes the only hard part in this song easy >.>

dclapp  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan and BiM are very over rated you should have no problem FCing them with a little practice

snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick: wtf. Theres no way more middle finger on my tapping hand can do a thing, i tried. you are somethin else if you can do that

Anyways, thanks for the encouragement guys! I think im getting close to jordan, check this out:

Yeah, screw because its midnite (solo b is impossible for me). This might be closer then i thought, there were some dumb mistakes, didnt use star power right, and i could have fced solo b easily :O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: