ProfileProfile Log inLog in
matt6662- GHSHX: TTFAF 958k Drums... DRUMS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Yeah... successful is an understatement I think

IYWP is an insane FC, I really can't believe you got that. Holy Wars is awesome too, and I was really excited to see you get that live You are really destroying this game, I expect to see at least 85 FCs before too long. With your scores on all the hard songs, I wouldn't be surprised if you passed me in the process. Keep up the good work!

Nah, you have enough on me from the squeezing songs that until I get a WORTar, WTar, or GH5Tar you should be well ahead of me for the foreseeable future. Thanks though (But seriously, fuck Holy Wars lol)

Jellu wrote:
I think 86 is coming soon Where are these IYWP FCs coming from?!

I honestly couldn't tell you were mine came from. Other than DWEDFN, it's probably my most random FC. I wasn't even close to FC'ing it 10 minutes before I did it, and then all of the sudden I hit synth and 2b like I charted the song while playing it.

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
GH:WoR FGFC possible? IFWP and HW are awesome FC's...

Thanks. A tech FC of the game is possible, but not a FGFC atm. Just gotta work on Solo 1 in Chemical Warfare (which is possible now, just gotta figure the zig-zag out), Solo B in Sudden Death (I've hit the first half and the last half, just not in the same go) and Fury of the Solo I (lolno) in FotS since those are the two sections I'm missing.

As for future endeavors, I just got back from picking up GHVH. To celebrate I'm streaming my sightreads, so come and watch if you'd like! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/matt-plays-gh-and-other-stuff

EDIT: Technical issue involving my ISP. All fixed now and live again

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/27/12- Bought GHVH the other night since it was only 5 bucks at Gamestop. Finished off my sightreads (10 FC's) and 5*'ed Eruption and Spanish Fly on sightread as well. Then went through and did some FC's that I was close on after finishing that and got another 10, adding in Little Guitars that I grinded for about 3-4 hours trying to get. Luckily my choking instincts didn't happen for once and I didn't have to try and hit that dumb strumming again. I just need to figure out the slider notes (my stance on them as abominations stand, but this game is just fucking horrible with the sliders for me if I have to ACTUALLY tap.) and I could easily get things like Spanish Fly and YRGM.

I think this is the first game other than GH2 I can't tap worth two shits on. Other than that, got up to 218 million total and 467 total FC's (thanks to another 12 FC's over on GH5, which brings me to 72/85 on that game). If I knock out the easy ones I have left on GHVH, as well as GHWT, I can probably hit 500 FC's before the end of May.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Guitars is pretty insane... Dat strumming.. O_o
Can't wait to see you dom a bunch of other VH songs, as well as just general domination across the games. 500 will be cake, and 600 will follow shortly after.

Oh and I'm still impressed with your IYWPPFW and Holy Wars FCs in the same stream, I just wish I got to see 'em both .

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job FC'ing Little Guitars! That intro is insane! Also, great job FC'ing IYWP and HW. I could never get the hang of either one of those songs. I wish I was able to see you FC them.
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dustin, how you been?

Those two FC's you got in WoR are really good. I think Holy Wars' verse is pretty annoying, and the solo is dicey. Now If You Want Peace is just a beast FC, seriously... That synth solo is fast and the rest of the solo ain't a joke either. Little Guitars seems like a bonus lol, and you deserved to get it. Good job man, and glad to have you back .
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Little Guitars is pretty insane... Dat strumming.. O_o
Can't wait to see you dom a bunch of other VH songs, as well as just general domination across the games. 500 will be cake, and 600 will follow shortly after.

Oh and I'm still impressed with your IYWPPFW and Holy Wars FCs in the same stream, I just wish I got to see 'em both .

Thanks. You would thing 500 would be cake for me, but 500 is pretty difficult regardless. Once you hit 40-50% of the FC's across every game, it start's getting more and more difficult to get them. As for you're seeing them both, you should have stayed at your computer a second longer for IYWPPFW, eh?

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
Awesome job FC'ing Little Guitars! That intro is insane! Also, great job FC'ing IYWP and HW. I could never get the hang of either one of those songs. I wish I was able to see you FC them.

Thanks. Who knows, maybe in today's stream I might get a couple more. Hopefully you can make it then, eh?

Anthony8 wrote:
Hey Dustin, how you been?

Those two FC's you got in WoR are really good. I think Holy Wars' verse is pretty annoying, and the solo is dicey. Now If You Want Peace is just a beast FC, seriously... That synth solo is fast and the rest of the solo ain't a joke either. Little Guitars seems like a bonus lol, and you deserved to get it. Good job man, and glad to have you back .

Pretty good. Schools kicked my ass (Only 2 more weeks), and another move added in a short addiction to WoW and you get the reason for my disappearance.

Holy Wars Verse isn't that bad, but the damn transition into quads and the outro makes it a pain in the ass. IWP is the same, but Synth and the end of Solo 2 can kiss my fucking ass. Little Guitars was just get past the intro and not choke, which for once I didn't

As I mentioned earlier in the post, I am streaming trying to get Burn and a couple of other 360 FC's before I go focus on my last paper and try to find my PS2 to knock some GH2 out of the way. Come watch if ya want to: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/matt-plays-gh-and-other-stuff

Matt wrote:
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey there...

Matt wrote:
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time since RE6 release that I've booted up my Xbox but it's time to clean the dust off of it. Streaming some GH3 to see if I still have it http://www.ustream.tv/channel/matt-plays-gh-and-other-stuff

Matt wrote:
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Also, in reference to your comment in my thread, the reason that you have not "fallen off the top 50" is that in the 10 months or so that you have been inactive, there are only three new players. The rest of the active players have moved places a bit, but there has been very few new additions to the existing pool. Basically, its 12 to 15 players across all my boards that have had significant changes, and all but one of them was already there back last June. In addition, simply having scores for all 660 songs gives you a HUGE leg up on the competition. As elscarecrow so eloquently put it:

"it helps to put in a score for every song"

That being said, welcome back, hopefully your skills have not suffered too much from your absence. Any goals, or just playing for fun?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Welcome back. Also, in reference to your comment in my thread, the reason that you have not "fallen off the top 50" is that in the 10 months or so that you have been inactive, there are only three new players. The rest of the active players have moved places a bit, but there has been very few new additions to the existing pool. Basically, its 12 to 15 players across all my boards that have had significant changes, and all but one of them was already there back last June. In addition, simply having scores for all 660 songs gives you a HUGE leg up on the competition. As elscarecrow so eloquently put it:

"it helps to put in a score for every song"

That being said, welcome back, hopefully your skills have not suffered too much from your absence. Any goals, or just playing for fun?

Nah, just for fun right now. I still have some tricks but it's more or less I can't do it for as long as I used to. I mean even still playing a few moments ago I FC'ed the snake on slow so who knows what I could do. I'd hope it doesn't happen until I find my SG and I can do it on the same console that the rest of my GH3 stuff is on but eh who knows

EDIT: Scratch just slow, I can still do it on Full Speed

Matt wrote:
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who can do the snake on Full speed is awesome in my book.

Good to see you back, btw. May your days be filled with less serious GH fun.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what happened after I took a long break from GH? Sounds like something similar is happening to you. Just give yourself time to regain as much stamina as you had before and you'll be even better than you've ever been. There's no doubt you can pull a Raining Blood FC btw.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@voided: thanks, good to be back. It's not the first time I've done it though. First time in a long time but not my first rodeo. I think that if I just enjoy myself I won't get pissed off as easily and ragequit

@Undead: Yeah I'm starting to realize that after tonight :o Maybe I can finally get some pesky FC's out of the way I'm missing. I think that once I find my SG for the PS2 and all its games and then go back and do some stuff I'm missing on GHWT I can easily break 500 FC's since I'm about 31 off.

Well I had an update typed out, but even though I have a 1k improvement thanks to stupidity in pathing, -25 in OGAP and 99% threshold broken since I made that update More proper update coming soon but Holy shit... Damn Overstrums are holding me back though. Maybe something insane is in the works?

Matt wrote:
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. You still got it, bro.

Good luck if you do go for it!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
matt6662  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/15/2013- Yeah, this took two tries and was the first time I played this game in 2 years. Picked up the 360 version since I still can't find my SG (Going to have to buy a new one it looks like if I want to play my PS2 games). First try missed just about everywhere else but Solo D, and second try I FC'ed it on stream. Definitely surprised this happened like this, but hey that's FC#40 (And before Wherever I May Roam Too). Wonder what else I can do on this game right now. Anyways I'm streaming http://www.ustream.tv/channel/matt-plays-gh-and-other-stuff

Matt wrote:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 29 of 31

Jump to: