Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
matt6662- GHSHX: TTFAF 958k Drums... DRUMS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/10/14- Well, my lack of being around playing wise is due to the fact of the GH5Tar I was using, for some reason the neck actually quit registering altogether, but came back after I disconnected and reconnected the neck for about 20 minutes before it would go out again. I don't know what the problem is with that, but I haven't seen (nor really looked) anything that may indicate a fix for it.

On to better news: I finally found my SG! I gotta clean it before I use it as I really don't want to play with it in it's current messy state (it's really dusty, to put it at that), but when I do, I'll finally be able to go through and get all the easy FC's from the Harmonix games I've yet to breakthrough on (and maybe a RaBl FC for GH3). So expect something soon (and maybe some streams) when I clean the SG and get things put in the right direction.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/26/14- Holy cow, Batman! Went over to a friends house after his mom's wedding and sat down to play for the first time in ages. Needless to say this was unexpected. It'd be sweet to start playing some more, but unfortunately there's too many external things that are preventing me from doing so. Hopefully that can change soon

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: