ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scratch - going for OMBXFSFC (with DLC!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scratch47  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Scratch - going for OMBXFSFC (with DLC!) Reply with quote

Obsessive compulsive? Well, start as you mean to go on. I picked up all the main games and DLC some time ago, before they went off the market. Excluding a couple of GH3 songs which were long unavailable for me as an XBox player (Dream On, the Dropkick Murphys Pack, and The End Begins To Rock. and oh yeah Freebird Wii), DJ Hero and the handhelds, I've got the whole bunch, and all the necessary gear, and will systematically work through everything on guitar first. Have done much tha same on the Rock Band side, except for the DLC I picked around 1000 of the hardest and most fun tracks. Plus there's also the 1000 or so custom tracks I have. Should I make a spreadsheet?!
Gotta say, at this point, I'm a middling player at best, but have all the time in the world free to work on this due to extenuating circumstances.
ScoreHero has always been a fun place to be and to do this has always been a desire of mine, I'll update this thread as I progress with anything really impressive

Last edited by Scratch47 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I have to say is, take one game at a time. dont rush anything and patience is the key. good luck on your goal. you're not a new player and seems to know this site well enough.

keep us updated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. I don't know if you have to make a spreadsheet necessarily, but definitely use something to keep organized

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd probably have to use a spreadsheet. Though, I do wonder if you mean to list every FC regardless of the game (unless it's game-specific DLC, like GH2's) or if you're going to make separate columns (GH1, GH2 on-disc, GH2 DLC, etc.)

But really, good luck on that, man.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he truly has everything, maybe he can sweet talk Cabanon or Spoonman into getting a copy of their spreadsheet and tweaking it for his needs. They both have everything too, so, there is that.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's mine. I need to refine it though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alt0gjARsJDKdDZDUnlyZDNZUlVFYlBfLVNvSjMzV3c&usp#gid=0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the spreadsheet - I'm working on my own.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DPtfRkbFHvAoH0Jao0ODdvKavVI9Uto_ZNtM0Xt6xJA/edit?usp=sharing (Yeah, I'm including some of the WoR cheats as separate FGFC's for the daring!)

Screengrabs of each FC screen (foldered game) to come in a Photobucket folder for each game.

Yeah, first report, FG5*'d GH: M on guitar for the first time, and could go much further pretty quickly. lots of 97%s. One thing though - having the XBox Slim to do all this on is going to be a pain on the longer songs - the console itself goes out of sync on any tune longer than 5-6 minutes on these Neversoft games. With 600 DLC tracks on WoR, well, hehe.

Ah well, there's always the mute function...gonna have to go for Mercyful Fate with the sound off!
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice goal, good luck

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
BobDole  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. I've long had a similar goal, though early on I decided to streamline it by focusing solely on my best instrument (guitar) and ignoring non-expert difficulties. I like that you're even including note shuffle, mirror mode, and note shuffle+mirror mode (for some reason it has never occurred to me that one could combine those 2 things).

Here is another FC-tracking document from a person who has everything. I have another one for full game counts, but that one is so simple/easy to make that I won't bother posting it. Anyway, this one might help you if you're interested in making checklists.

Scratch47  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
Very interesting. I've long had a similar goal, though early on I decided to streamline it by focusing solely on my best instrument (guitar) and ignoring non-expert difficulties. I like that you're even including note shuffle, mirror mode, and note shuffle+mirror mode (for some reason it has never occurred to me that one could combine those 2 things).

Here is another FC-tracking document from a person who has everything. I have another one for full game counts, but that one is so simple/easy to make that I won't bother posting it. Anyway, this one might help you if you're interested in making checklists.

Thanks for that. Yeah - this is a multi year thing. I'm 27, been here since GH2 days, and know this is a multi-year long project. But what the hey, GH has given me plenty of good times, why stop now? :D

Obviously note shuffle etc will not be for the weak!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: