ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial GTA Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
The engine for it is great, but this game was just terrible. I hated the vehicle and character physics (Yeah I love crumpling up like a ragdoll from lightly touching a slow moving car), I thought the story wasn't very good and had few likable characters

It was annoying whenever I set off a grenade and I waited at the perfect moment to chuck it at a car, but then another car comes into the screen to bump Niko and he falls to the ground like a ragdoll. Then the grenade goes off >_>.

Overall I'm satisfied with this game. I enjoyed both this game and III equally; I don't know so much about the others because I've hardly ever played them.

The story is basic, but the missions are fun nonetheless. I definitely agree with everyone that the gameplay is awesome, as killing cops and civilians makes for a good time, lol.

Also, the DLC content is not that bad. To be honest, I thought that The Lost and Damned had tougher missions than any of the other games. It's worth a buy, especially if you want a perfect gamerscore for GTA IV.
SpartaX18  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games: II, III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV (+TLAD), V.
I've first played a GTA game around 2005/2006 (don't know which part though, either III or Vice City, i believe). Ever since that time i play one of the installments at least once a year.
Saints Row? No. I've never seen anything special in that series. Also, either SR2 or SR3 had horrendous driving physics, and considering i'm huge on cars/racing, that was a big no-no for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: