ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
5/14 DLC - Pop Rock Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bladed  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely more of a Vocalist pack when it comes to the "HARDKORR WANT METAL" crowd (i.e. this place) since it'd be boring on everything else. Hell, even though I prefer Death/Black/Doom Metal myself to stuff like this, if I had a working mic, I'd buy the pack just for that (also: shits, giggles and drunken karoake).
Digitbig  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might buy Stop and Stare when I get some more Wii points, if only for vocals.

LyokoFreaks wrote:
I don't know why they haven't released Jonas Brothers yet; every girl on the face of the earth would own this game after that.

I can think of a few girls who wouldn't even CONSIDER downloading Jonas Brothers DLC. I, on the other hand, would probably get SOS if it was released, but what can you expect from a faggot like me?

GHWT FC: 077483600002
RB2 FC: 312176618010
Sepultallica9  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably get So What for my four year old daughter haha.

To everyone who complains that this pack is shit: don't download it? Duh?

elemenohpe  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
Because this is a Pop pack they should have put A Day to Remember in here. For those who don't know, ADTR is a deathcore band that's like pop too. That would have been funny.

i have never once quoted someone with the sole intention of belittling them but, if anyone would deserve it... it's you.

deathcore (even in the most vague sense) is nothing close to what adtr does. if anything, they're pop-punk. hardcore influenced pop-punk but... that's a little too much for a genre title.

but deathcore? seriously?
[X] Complete GH:WT Guitar career on Expert
[50%] Complete GH:WT Drum career on Expert
[X] Complete GH:WT Bass career on Expert
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 7030206393912895
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, so much stupidity in this thread.

Not a fan of OneRepublic, but I might get the pack 'cos I like the other two. Could've done better with the song choices (one of P!nk's albums was almost entirely written by Tim Armstrong and featured all the other members of Rancid and Travis Barker across various tracks as the session band) but never mind that.

EDIT: A shitload of replies before mine have gone missing, rendering the "so much stupidity in this thread" bit slightly less accurate. Never mind.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
S1ckH4nds wrote:
g0dly wrote:
lol i just watched 2 of the videos... why the hell would you buy this? the songs suck and the charts are on the same level as monsoon. 3 fcs anyone? i guess you might want the 15 gold stars to add to your collection lol.

Believe it or not, Neversoft doesn't exclusively cater to the Scorehero crowd. Every now and again, they like to make money by releasing popular music as well.

Isn't that really all NS has done since they started releasing DLC on WT?
Pretty much, but that Free Metal Pack is sort of going to us.(So like 95% of the packs are not for us)

So, I'd just like to adress these songs and why Neversoft has not been able to release Jonas Brothers.

Well, alot of people are complaining
"Oh, I've never heard of this. No buy."
"POP-ROCK? NEVERSOFT SUCKS!!!!!11"
"HAHAHA, SUPER EASY, YOU IDIOTS SUCK!"

Okay, now I don't get why people hate these packs so much. I like OneRepublic.(Exclude the people in it) I like Stop and Stare, I like the other songs. Do I now suck? Obviously...

I believe we can you a pretty nice quote here by some people(Can't think of who, I have 1 name but I'm not sure it's right). "I like Guitar Hero because of hearing new songs." Can we hate on Pop-Rock because we don't like it? No. Can we hate on Pop-Rock because we don't like it in our minds? Sure.

Now, to Part 2 of this gigantic rant(Listening ...And Justice for All, so yeah I needed to do something). Why aren't the Joe Bros. in GH yet? Because you guys can't remember about Disney's Spectacular Real-Guitar Game. You know the one with High School Musical and other Disney celebrities?(I'm being nice not adding quotations) /endrant
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P!nk - Get TheParty Started would've been a better choice hahah I have a weakness for that song.
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just from the song, Everything's Magic sounds tiring on drums. Is this true? I haven't seen the chart nor a have a PS3/360/Wii.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, as much as it really is to split out 5 or 6 posts bashing the bands in these threads because they don't match your musical interests, I'd really rather not have to. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If, for some reason, you feel the need to tell us you're not buying it, then go ahead, but at least make your post something besides "OH GOD THIS BAND SUCKS NO BUY I DON'T GET WHY ANY OF YOU WOULD BUY THIS TRACK PACK THIS BAND SUCKS!!!!!!!" I'm not going to yell and say you guys need to be more musically diverse, since I already know if it's not metal and if it's not free, it's not good enough (and apparently free metal is still not worth sparing the thread of bashing the bands involved ). Believe it or not, some people do actually enjoy songs that aren't an impossible FC or have 20 nps sweeps for three minutes. Sometimes, it's just fun (and worth the money) to chill out to some easier songs, which is what this pack is for. Your opinion does not override anyone else's opinion, so insulting people or their musical tastes because they don't match your own is not okay. This doesn't mean you can't express any kind of distaste of DLC, though. Obviously, not every DLC pack is going to please you. Just...keep in mind that there is always going to be a fan of something you're not a fan of, please and thanks.

Also, the Stop and Stare video seems to have been hit by copyright, so I replaced it with another one.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:

Because this is a Pop pack they should have put A Day to Remember in here. For those who don't know, ADTR is a deathcore band that's like pop too. That would have been funny.

i lold so hard
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shade wrote:
I want to see ants of the sky and white walls on WT. The need for repitition would be epic too. WORLD TOUR NEEDS BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME. At least we are getting in flames soon

Selkies on Guitar Hero would be amazing... put it in a track pack with Nottingham Lace and Stairway to Heaven and I know people that would pay $50 for it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vampyromaniacal
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop and Stare, and Everything's Magic are excellent songs! But Im not sure if there good for GH.

Still a decent pack in terms of sound though.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONAS BROTHER PACK WHERE?!?!?!?

but in all seriousness that is great if they want to release more diverse stuff but honestly i think they get more downloads from the hard songs.

just my two cents
Lukar82394  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for So What and Stop & Stare. ^^
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S1ckH4nds wrote:
g0dly wrote:
lol i just watched 2 of the videos... why the hell would you buy this? the songs suck and the charts are on the same level as monsoon. 3 fcs anyone? i guess you might want the 15 gold stars to add to your collection lol.

Believe it or not, Neversoft doesn't exclusively cater to the Scorehero crowd. Every now and again, they like to make money by releasing popular music as well.

FOOLS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: