ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any discontinued foods/drinks that were awesome?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so does Doritos Ketchup Flavored ! limited time only. this should be an all year long product IMO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doritos... ketchup flavored? How have I not heard of this?

[X] Rock Band Blitz 1,000,000 points in BEER
[X] Rock Band Blitz 50+ bounce pinball
[X] FC Prequel to the Sequel X Guitar
[X] 5-star all three versions of TTFAF X Guitar
[X] 5-star Headed for the Ditch X Guitar
[X] GS Caprici di Diablo X Guitar
[ ] 5-star Roundabout X Pro Keys
[ ] Pass RB3 setlist on Medium Pro Guitar
[ ] Pass RB3 setlist on Medium Pro Bass
[X] RB3 Expert Bass FGFC
[X] Lego Rock Band Expert Guitar FGFC
[ ] Full music library vocals FC
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time this was out was like 2005-2006. last year they made like a 1 limited month release. same this year. buying what I see cuz it's freaking awesome. Doritos are often 2/5$ lately so it's pretty cheap.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of stuff that may be discontinued, they should stop coming up with more varities of coca-cola.

Normal & diet, that's all you need. Stop putting shit like lemon or vanilla in it or coming up with coke-zero and whatever that green one is called, coke-life or something? What the hell is that anyway?

Coca-cola is lovely. :D

I remember when they took Wispa bars away for ages in the UK. Good job they came back a few years ago as they're nice. Don't discontinue those again!

Galaxy ice-cream bars and crunchie ice-cream bars. Haven't seen either of them in ages... used to love both.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diet Coke should be discontinued. Coke & Coke Zero should be the only one available, altho I really really like the Cherry flavored one but it's not available around in this part of Canada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Diet Coke should be discontinued. Coke & Coke Zero should be the only one available, altho I really really like the Cherry flavored one but it's not available around in this part of Canada

Don't you dare take away my Diet Coke! Until they bring Coke with real sugarcane into the US, I can't live without Diet Coke.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
samiksha579  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Gool old cold drinks Reply with quote

Although I have stopped drinking soda's as they not good for your teethes as well as bones,but I wouldn't mind a bottle of gold spot.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrobump apparently...

Citrus Sharp Polos. Haven't seen them for a good few years but sweet Christ they were good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:25 am    Post subject: Any discontinued foods/drinks that were awesome? Reply with quote

Bon Bons. They were a and vanilla ice cream treat with a cherry in the center and coated with chocolate. I cant find them anywhere.

Last edited by glionameghan on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Any discontinued foods/drinks that were awesome? Reply with quote

glionameghan wrote:
Bon Bons. They were a and vanilla ice cream treat with a cherry in the center and coated with chocolate. I cant find them anywhere.

yes, yes, we know, can't find them anywhere EXCEPT ON THIS HIP NEWFANGLED WEBSITE THAT SELLS THIS AWESOMETREAT TOGIVEYOUTHE NOSTALIGIC BOOST FROM DAYSLONG GONE ORDER NOW AND RE̸LEAS̡E ͝Y̵OÚR͞ ́INNER ̵CHIL̶D ̸R̝̲̟̘Ḛ̩̭̖̩̭̻L̷E̘͙̙͉A҉̞S̩E̢͔̯͙̭͍̞̪H̵̻̯̬͔I̜M͏͉̦̫̝̞͇͉C͇̳̠͙O̯̤̩N͖̠S̝̭͢UM̢E̮͉̲̱͖̣̯͘D̲̙͓̤̰̜A҉͖̻͔N̝͔̯̟̰D͉̗̤͇̹̝͘D̟̲̜͚̲ͅR͕͎͈͞A̬̤̦͕̬͇͞W͙̫̣N̬̜͇̬̬̤͙͞I͖̪̙Ṋ̡̤̼͖͕̪T̻̲̝͚O͙͍Ṱ͉̼͘H͏̹Ḛ̥̖̱V͏̮͚̲͖̠O̟̗͖̺͔I͖̙̮̪͖̻̺͜D͚̯̺̮ ̤̫͔̀H̴̝͍̤̯̖̞͙E͔͙̭͇͎͖͡ ̨͚̝̗͘ͅC͕̩̣͎͝O͏̢̪̙̝Ḿ̶̺͘E҉̖̞S̹̪͢ ̵͖͕͙̺͔̮̱̀͠H̡̘̫͍E̶̻̰ ̛͍̩ͅC̶̲̹͈̱͚͕O͞҉̫̳M̶̵̥̤E̪̖̱͈͟Ṣ̫͙̙̼̬̠́ͅ Z̵̡̡̬͎̖͉̬̙̪̮̕A҉̢̜̞̘̞̣̮͍͓̭͚L҉҉̷̫̖̫̭̻̼͎͚͙̘̙̺̤̱̩̫G̷̘͓̟̱͔̀͘O̵̯̱͕̮͎̻̝͍̕̕̕

Oh, this was not actually a spambot? My bad.

Sounds tasty.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Any discontinued foods/drinks that were awesome? Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Oh, this was not actually a spambot? My bad.

Sounds tasty.

what
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I see a first post by an account, especially on an old thread like this, nowadays I usually assume it's a spambot trying to sell us something.

Turns out this one was real though.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumping an old post but....Dr. Pepper Red Fusion. BOMB
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank's Red Hot Chile & Lime sauce was freaking good. too bad it's discontinued.
Budweiser BBQ sauce were amazing, again discontinued.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: