ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Can't find the appropiate Raining Blood thread in the sticky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkaterGamer  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Can't find the appropiate Raining Blood thread in the sticky Reply with quote

I hope I'm not overlooking it, and I'm sorry about creating another RB thread, I know it's frowned upon over here but I'm currently trying to find a good tapping technique for the flood.

I consistently get 1000+ note streaks on this song now I think it's time for me to try and nail the flood section, I mean if I can FC this song I would fucking own.

I don't know how to use all these freticons either. but seriously i'm looking for help here, and I don't think I have any chance of 1 handing it all. and I have no previous tapping experience apart from the intro on TTFAF and I also have to elbow strum because It's impossible for me to bring my hand up quick enough even on the ttfaf intro. Any advice or tips on a reliable method that I dunno. Jnukes or Tyler629. UKOG etc uses? It would be great! pls!

If someone comes up with a link to a handy thread about this I don't mind this thread being locked but I have a feeling it won't have too much traffic on this topic anyway. thanks guys!
50 Songs Gold Starred [X]
FC GH:Aerosmith [ ]

Check out my GH vids on Utube
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingpin0072001uk
Me breaking my arm is also on there.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Skatergamer0209
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Raining Blood thread, although I doubt it will be too much help since not many people there are looking to FC it. You can find all this one and all the other old song threads that used to be stickied in The Ultimate "Help me with ____" thread!, which is now stickied.

Here and here are a couple of Flood! guides (taken from ScoreHero's Definitive List of Guides!, which is a great resource). Good luck!
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
TheTrueSatanist  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you wanted to know how to do freticons?

Code:
:G::R::Y::B::O:

:GR::GY::GB::GO::RY::RB::RO::YB::YO::BO:

:GRY::GRB::GRO::GYB::GYO::GBO::RYB::RYO::RBO::YBO:

Do you see? For Four note chords, there is a topic in Custom Songs (Guide to relative pitch) Forum that has them. Note that Scorehero's Freticon generator does not support Four Note Chords, you'll have to copy the image file[/code]

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
DomCas  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elbow strum and do stuff

GH3x -24.5m+ (top 40 world)
ttfaf 872k
http://www.youtube.com/emericadom1126
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DomCas wrote:
elbow strum and do stuff

LOLWAHT

that is by the far the best tip ever, its what i do

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Sinz  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to one-hand the long YB trill easily, it's 17nps IIRC. The other ones are ~20nps with random strums. If you can trill as fast as the short ones you should be able to nail it with some practice.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually.. I'm going to forget tapping it alltogether.... I actually hit the flood a couple times in practice mode 1 handed... along with FCing upto the flood consistently the FC will come shortly i'm sure of it. Can't wait for it to happen though I'm not a big fan of Slayer... or that boring intro.

I think if I tried to learn how to tap it though it would take forever for me. I'm really not good with using 2 hands. I suck at tapping more than anyone else here at scorehero probably no doubt. Or maybe I'm the worst tapper that is near where my rank is and upwards. heh
50 Songs Gold Starred [X]
FC GH:Aerosmith [ ]

Check out my GH vids on Utube
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingpin0072001uk
Me breaking my arm is also on there.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Skatergamer0209
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: