ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Accomplishment thread? Why not. Progress on GH3 X FGFC 43/70

View previous topic :: View next topic  
subshadow  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Accomplishment thread? Why not. Progress on GH3 X FGFC 43/70 Reply with quote

Due to my Les Paul deciding to start overstrumming a ridiculous amount, this thread may be halted indefinitely. I outright refuse to play with any other guitar except the GH3 Les Paul because of the feel of it and the ease of activating SP. And seeing as how a new LP for XB360 goes for $150+ on Amazon... I may be likely to get another one later on but that wont be for a few months and I can't guarantee I will get another.

I think I started going for this serious about 2 months ago. And of course, I'm following the GH3 FC Breakdown (thanks ScoreHero community for that one jeez, saved me a lot of trouble). I'm starting fairly late in the FC process because I didn't want to bore anyone with "0mF6 F0sh1zzlezzz CLOOS3R EEEPHHHSHEEEE!!!!!" and start with the moderate to hard stuff. If I get bored of GH3 I'll start other FGFCs.

GH3

FCs 43/70

Key
Song Name = FC
Song Name = Optimal (I go for these when I'm bored but I'm not too good at squeezing sooo...)

01) Closer
02) Metal Heavy Lady
03) Sabotage
04) Generation Rock
05) When You Were Young
06) Radio Song
07) Mississippi Queen
08) Slow Ride
09) Ruby
10) My Name is Jonas
11) Bulls On Parade
12) Story Of My Life
13) Lay Down
14) Can't Be Saved
15) Talk Dirty To Me
16) Reptilia
17) Anarchy In The U.K.
18) Miss Murder
19) Sunshine Of Your Love
20) She Bangs The Drums
21) School's Out
22) Paint It Black
23) Hit Me With Your Best Shot
24) Paranoid
25) Even Flow
26) Minus Celsius
27) Barracuda
28) Hier Kommt Alex
29) Avalancha
30) Prayer Of The Refugee
31) Go That Far
32) In Love
33) The Metal
34) La Grange
35) Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll
36) Helicopter
37) 3's & 7's
38) Kool Thing
39) Mauvais Garcon (how is anyone consistent at this???)
40) The Seeker
41) Same Old Song And Dance
42) Cherub Rock
43) Welcome To The Jungle
44) In The Belly Of A Shark
45) Rock And Roll All Nite
46) My Curse
47) Suck My Kiss
48) Pride And Joy
49) I'm In The Band
50) Monsters
51) Down 'N Dirty
52) Before I Forget
53) Stricken
54) Black Magic Woman
55) Black Sunshine
56) Impulse
57) Rock You Like A Hurricane
58) Cliffs Of Dover
59) Don't Hold Back
60) Nothing For Me Here
61) Cult Of Personality (Proud of this one)
62) Knights Of Cydonia
63) Holiday In Cambodia
64) The Number Of The Beast
65) Take This Life
66) F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
67) The Way It Ends
68) Raining Blood
69) One
70) Through The Fire And Flames

(I take absolutely no credit for creating this awesome and amazingly helpful list(well, I voted like once but thats about it YEA TEAMWORK xD))

It's doubtful I will get all 70, but its nice to fantasize that I will :3 I'll update when I get a choke, FC, optimal or when I won't be updating for a certain period of time for anyone who gives two shirts about my accomplishments, even tough they are fairly mediocre. Any feedback would be most appreciated

Last edited by subshadow on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
KramRal  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like what you've done, only suggestions i can think of is maybe color code or bold your FC's too, cause they kind of blend in as of now (as well as your optimals). That and add your other games unless you're not working on them yet. Which by the way which games do you have or are going to go for a FGFC on? Anyway good luck with the future accomplishments and welcome to the accomplishment threads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already have CoP?
That was number 67 for me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lol CoP was difficult for me since I'm so inconsistent at I also got 368k so still very proud of that one. I have GH2, GHWT, GHSH, GH5, and WoR. I haven't startedd FGFCs on those but I will start later in the future. I'm also thinking about getting GHA and GHM doubt I will get BH though because I severely dislike the setlist in that game :P Thanks for the feedback C:
subshadow  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In The Belly of a Shark -1 -.-#
subshadow  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In The Belly of a Shark and Welcome to the Jungle FC so far
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the world of accomplishment threads! You've already got quite a few nice FCs, especially Cult Of Personality, that song is no pushover.

Keep at it and you'll have most of the game done in no time. Wether you hit a wall in GH3 or not, you should still get a bunch of FCs in those other games you have. Something I've realised after playing for so long is that, the more charts you play, the better you get. Easier and moderate songs build your consistency and your awareness, while harder songs help you with your raw skills. Plus it's always nice when you realised "Hey, that was actually my 100th unique FC, woah".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of great FCs so far...you'll definitely get >60. one suggestion is to use a different color--cyan is tough to see

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Keep at it and you'll have most of the game done in no time. Wether you hit a wall in GH3 or not, you should still get a bunch of FCs in those other games you have. Something I've realised after playing for so long is that, the more charts you play, the better you get. Easier and moderate songs build your consistency and your awareness, while harder songs help you with your raw skills.

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice

I've actually been thinking about starting GHWT or GHSM X FGFC but I don't want to make the thread cluttered. If I add another 150+ lines to this thread I'm afraid it will drive people away from reading and commenting

Last edited by subshadow on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
subshadow  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
a lot of great FCs so far...you'll definitely get >60. one suggestion is to use a different color--cyan is tough to see

Thanks for the feedback
Just changed the color scheme to:
Orange = FC
and
Green = Optimal
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick word of advice: "FGFC" stands for "Full Game Full Combo", or having every song in the game FC'd. Not to say you won't ever get a FGFC, but I get the feeling you didn't know the meaning of the term.

Anyway, I think you should put everything you can into the OP. We want to know everything you've FC'd! If you put your new accomplishments at the top of the post, we can keep up to date with all your most recent accomplishments. Then you can keep your totals at the bottom so we can scroll down to look at them if we want. It's just nice to include everything you've done in one spot so we get a better feel of your skills and everything.

That being said... CoP is a crazy FC, and I definitely agree that you should be able to reach 60 with no problem. Looking forward to seeing you bust out some more impressive FCs!!!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
subshadow  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
A quick word of advice: "FGFC" stands for "Full Game Full Combo", or having every song in the game FC'd. Not to say you won't ever get a FGFC, but I get the feeling you didn't know the meaning of the term.

I am quite well aware what FGFC means what would lead you to believe that I don't?

Thanks for the feedback! CoP was a really hard FC but I got it The beginning section of solo 2 really got me for a long time. It was first I couldn't get the trills in the beginning, then it was the triplets, then it was the double strum after the triplets... It was completely random as well, wasn't expecting it at all :P

EDIT: Ok, I think I understand why you thought I didn't understand, I changed the title to prevent any more confusion ;)
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played you two days ago I believe =p good luck with the FC's!
subshadow  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yes you absolutly destroyed me on revolution deathsquad xD I dispise ALL dragonforce songs and I'm awful at all of them :P Thanks but I think I may be hitting a wall soon >.<
KramRal  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

subshadow wrote:
Lol yes you absolutly destroyed me on revolution deathsquad xD I dispise ALL dragonforce songs and I'm awful at all of them :P Thanks but I think I may be hitting a wall soon >.<

When I hit walls I would either take things into pracitce i knew i couldn't hit yet and get good at them, or play different games for a variety of charts to kind of apply my new skills to different songs and get better at those, which would in turn make me better at the charts i originally hit a wall on. So I guess what I'm saying is if you're hitting a wall it's good to play other games every once in a while for a breather, and or do some practice mode for difficult sections.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: