Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Undead's Acc. - FC of some Metal Cover of a Classical Piece
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Undead's Acc. - FC of some Metal Cover of a Classical Piece Reply with quote

April 30th 2021

Actually did a thing, it's not that amazing but it kinda tells that I'm getting back into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fjpmFMuI6g

-------------------------

July 14th 2020:

Well well well if it ain't some good news for you my friend

I kinda fell on my left hand while rock climbing and badly injured my ring finger. No broken bones I'm pretty sure but I don't think I'll be able to play for the next couple of days, perhaps weeks. Not sure if Tetris is going to work either.

I'll let you guys know if it ends up getting better somehow but I don't have high hopes for the near future

I've been having amazing runs on TDWDTG lately and I've gotten much better at the strumming sections. I'm thinking I could actually have a run where I've hit both difficult strumming parts, not fuck up any of the solos which I all know very well up to VSR, and then not lose it at VSR and get lucky at Verse 4. I'm obviously lacking some practice on VSR and I have to try and figure out a somewhat consistent way to hit that stupid last verse, but I feel like I'm getting there.

Also, I'll be moving into my new apartment this week. I'm excited, but moving fucking sucks and I wish I could have people do everything for me while I sip on a cold beer and enjoy the sunlight and summer heat

EDIT: Had a couple insane runs today, one of them was a -3. Only misses were in intro and Verse 2. I'm getting scarily consistent at Victory Solo, and Devil Solo is now a walk in the park. Also I seem to have found a somewhat consistent method for Verse 4. I could try and FC it tomorrow if I have some time to spare.

EDIT: Just got a run up to VSR, where I must've strummed too early on one of those green notes. Jesus. I'm gonna get this real soon.

EDIT: I did it. Pic is on the RGC Facebook group. I'll post it here when I get internet access on my computer.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147195002 (check out 43:52 for some random amazing shit)

So yeah, there was a GH2 tourney yesterday night in Montrl, and I happened to randomly FC BatH while warming up. I was in shock, as you can probably tell from the video. The guy I was playing against managed to make it to the finals somehow, and I absolutely destroyed him on Jordan, nearly FCing B and C and getting all the SP phrases.

EDIT: Here's a clip instead https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyLuckyMouseWTRuck

Going for a full series FC on Expert Vocals. Currently working on Band Hero. I'll keep updating the title with my progress and occasionally post pictures of the most difficult FCs.

Songs that will take me a long time:

- ABC. This one is just ridiculous all over the place. Learning all the pitches seems to be the main challenge here though, it doesn't look too hard to execute once you know how it goes. EDIT: done!!!
- Kids. Haven't finished this one yet and it doesn't sound fun at all. Plus I have never paid attention to what's going on in the vocals part, so I have no idea what it looks like.
- Put Your Records On. This one requires a lot of breath, something I need to work on a lot.
- Rock Star. All three choruses are very hard to execute perfectly, the phrases are very short, the intervals are weird and the rhythm is pretty fast. I also keep missing random phrases for no reason, which isn't fun.
- Steal My Kisses. Oh God. Literally the worst song in the series, terrible lyrics, boring as hell on any other instrument, ridiculously hard to discern pitches, goes all over the places, slides everywhere...
- Taylor Swift songs. I just hate them. Very bad choice for this game.

I might be forgetting a few, I'll see how it goes in the next few days or so.

Only 10 songs left on GHWT Expert Vocals! Here it goes:

Pull Me Under - Haven't attempted it yet, should fall quickly. EDIT: done.
Spiderwebs - Had a -1 on my sightread, should fall quickly. EDIT: done.
Toy Boy - Haven't attempted it yet but I hear it's not easy. EDIT: done.
Escuela De Calor - Have to learn some parts. EDIT: done.
Kick Out The Jams - Only have to grind it. EDIT: done.
American Woman - Will require some practice. EDIT: done.
Good God - Haven't attempted it yet, looks very challenging. EDIT: done.
Demolition Man - Not going to be much of a big deal, nothing is too difficult for me. EDIT: done.
L'Via L'Viaquez - I seem to have very good intuition as to how this one goes, shouldn't take too long. EDIT: done.
One Way Or Another - Missed 3 phrases on my sightread, practice mode should do it. EDIT: done.

EDIT: FGFC done!

I did a thing.

So now I have two FCs on this game. I want to go for more but I can see a lot of annoying songs that I really don't want to play right now. Also the engine is shitty to the point where it doesn't pick up anything below a F2, which makes it pretty difficult for me and requires me to sing in falsetto quite a lot. Alrighty game, fuck you too.

After revisiting a couple fun songs and a lot of very frustrating songs on WoR Expert Guitar, I managed to make it in the top 3! Now I only need to work a little bit on GH5 to get past FingerQuick on bushidox's board. I could also get back to GHL and actually use paths but I'm not even sure I still know how to play it, lol. GH5 and GHL are the only games for which I'm not even top 10 on Expert Guitar, not counting the meme game Band Hero obviously.

Life is being good! After three years of sweat and serious effort, I just finished a B. Sc. in Math & Physics, and I'll be starting the M. Sc. in mathematical physics this fall. I'm also kinda working part time this summer on what's going to be my masters project, so I guess I'll have some free time to enjoy the weather without dying from my student debt, lol.

Stay tuned.

Side quest: Band Hero Guitar/Bass progress

Guitar FCs

Easy: 65/65
Medium: 65/65
Hard: 65/65
Expert: 65/65

Total Guitar FCs: 260/260

Bass FCs

Easy: 65/65
Medium: 65/65
Hard: 65/65
Expert: 65/65

Total Bass FCs: 260/260

Total Guitar/Bass FCs: 520/520. ALL DONE!

Getting closer. Got 3 more FCs of 2A. Might be done for tonight though...

Guitar FCs

Easy: 702/702
Medium: 702/702
Hard: 702/702

Expert: 701/702

Total Guitar FCs: 2807 out of 2808
Total Guitar FGFCs: 12 + 12 + 12 + 11 = 47 out of 48

Bass FCs

Easy: 402/402
Medium: 402/402
Hard: 402/402
Expert: 402/402

Total Bass FCs: 1608 out of 1608
Total Bass FGFCs: 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24 out of 24

Total Guitar/Bass FCs: 4415 out of 4416
Total Guitar/Bass FGFCs: 71 out of 72

STILL MISSING ITO LOL

(Not counting Band Hero)

Game is literal cancer.

EDIT: Actually I kinda like it now that the lag issue seems to be gone. Hope it remains like this for a while. I'm second place behind Graf and I'm catching up quickly.

EDIT: I don't get it. At all. Guess I'm fucking done for a while.

EDIT: It works now! I just have to keep my cellphone away while I play. FCs so far:

1. Shadow Moses (First to FC)
2. Club Foot
3. The Anthem
4. When You Were Young
5. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
6. The Rock Show
7. Bangarang (ft. Sirah)
8. Demons (First to FC)
9. R U Mine?
10. Lies
11. Berzerk
12. Now (First to FC)
13. Lived a Lie
14. Here's To Never Growing Up
15. Tie Your Mother Down (First to FC)
16. Girls
17. Victory Over The Sun
18. The Kill
19. 45
20. King For A Day (ft. Kellin Quinn)
21. Waking Up In Vegas
22. Everybody Talks
23. Wastelands
24. Nuclear Family
25. Mountain Sound
26. Lazaretto
27. Grounds For Divorce
28. Gold On The Ceiling
29. Counting Stars
30. Ho Hey
31. Bones Exposed
32. California King Bed
33. Won't Get Fooled Again
34. Tragedy + Time
35. Been Away Too Long
36. Paint It Black
37. Little Monster
38. Sundial
39. Mind Your Manners
40. I Will Wait
41. Keep On Swinging
42. Love Bites (So Do I)

EDIT: ALL DONE!

Feel free to browse my scores!

Most recent GRYBO accomplishment (done on July 31st): Operation Ground and Pound 100% FC

Earlier:
GHWoR Expert Vocals FGFC
Superstition X Vocals FC
DJ Hero Guitar FGFC on all difficulties
Band Hero Expert Bass FGFC
A few more GHVH X Vocals FCs

I finally broke into GH1 top 10 with a pretty solid Frankenstein reFC score and a couple more cleanups here and there. I managed to make it past alex and Raylan too and now I think that'll be enough for a while. I'm also close to a full series FC on Easy and Medium Bass, missing only songs from WoR.

I just made it past FingerQuick in GH80s! Pretty sure I can get top 4 and then I'll stop. Squeezing this game is so frustrating...

APRIL 15TH UPDATE:

I haven't hit 2A in months. Please help me. I have a lot of time to grind for the FC this summer.

JULY 9TH UPDATE:

I just bought a second hand Wii and second hand GH3 (in great condition) thanks to Kijiji! I still have my old saves but I decided to start a new game on GH3 for fun. I'm up to tier 4 with all FCs so far, all first try. I also did a few bonus songs and realized my stamina for TWIE has become really bad... the setlist should be "clean" soon though.

I have only played GH3 so far because I hadn't played that in a while, and also my girlfriend is having a lot of fun with Just Dance Kids, but I'll sure give I'm the One a shot soon enough. I'll try to have some fun with TTFAF too and see if I can get something good again. Until then...

JUNE 1ST UPDATE:

I had the idea that maybe my Wii was just overheating because the last time I checked, it wasn't even on and it was really hot because it was in a warm spot. So I might check later if it works when I put it in a different spot but right now I'm a bit lazy.

Also, see last post of this thread for Detonation stuff.

MAY 28TH UPDATE:

My Wii can no longer read disks. That has happened before, but this time I'm not sure if I can afford having it repaired. So for now, RIP ItO attempts.

On other news though, I might play a little bit of GH2 with mah boy Abyssion this saturday, so be sure to have an eye open if we happen to stream it.

MAY 16TH UPDATE:

Just hit 2A again for the first time in maybe two months. Time to get ready for runs

MARCH 20TH UPDATE:

I played a bit in the past days and managed to hit 2A three more times. I'm now extremely consistent at the outro so the FC is imminent... kinda. I still have to get over my nerves and get past 2A in a run...

MARCH 31ST UPDATE: see last post

Hi guys,

I practiced I'm the One not so long ago and it looked kinda promising. I could pull out an FC or another outro choke with some serious effort. The thing is... I don't have much time to play, mostly because of midterms, but also because of life stuff in general. I'm not sure yet but I might have a chance to grind it a bit during spring break.

In other news, I found out that there was a scratch on my GH3 disk and I can't play TTFAF anymore. All the other songs seem to be unaffected, which is weird. Kinda sad.

That's about it. Cheers friends.

Hi guys, I've been messing around with WoR DLC lately and managed to FC the following songs:

Hangar 18
Anything
Guitar Duel with Ted Nugent
Guitar Duel with Zakk Wylde
On Broken Glass
Electro Rock

I haven't updated my scores on these yet and I didn't take pictures for most but I'll do my best to get on that soon enough. You'll notice that I have also FCd some harder DLC songs if you browse my WoR scores page.

Also, no ItO FC yet. It's too hot in here to even play GH, let alone strumming 22 NPS for hours. Soon, though.

I got gold stars on I'm The One... twice. But they were not FCs. I got a fake sustain glitch at the end of the strumming on BOTH runs. I'm not mad right now, but I'm not satisfied either. FC coming in the next days.

Pics: 1 | 2

06/23/13 EDIT: Another outro choke... T_T

In the last three days I got 13 new Wiimote Expert FCs in GH3, from La Grange to Pride And Joy.

Wiimote FCs:

Chronological order:

1. Metal Heavy Lady
2. Closer
3. Generation Rock
4. Radio Song
5. Mississippi queen
6. Bulls On Parade
7. When You Were Young
8. Paranoid
9. School's Out
10. Go That Far
11. Avalancha
12. Cities On Flame With Rock & Roll
13. Even Flow
14. Can't Be Saved
15. In Love
16. Minus Celsius
17. Slow Ride
18. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
19. Anarchy In The U.K.
20. La Grange
21. Same Old Song And Dance
22. Rock And Roll All Nite
23. Talk Dirty To Me
24. Rock You Like A Hurricane
25. Sunshine Of Your Love
26. Ruby
27. Reptilia
28. Sabotage
29. Story Of My Life
30. She Bangs The Drums
31. My Name Is Jonas
32. Pride And Joy

Setlist order:

Green = FC'd | Orange = FC possible | Red = not happening

Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Story of My Life
Rock and Roll All Nite

Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Sunshine of Your Love

Barracuda
Bulls on Parade

When You Were Young

Miss Murder
The Seeker
Lay Down
Paint It Black

Paranoid
Anarchy in the U.K.

Kool Thing
My Name Is Jonas
Even Flow

Holiday in Cambodia
Rock You Like a Hurricane
Same Old Song and Dance
La Grange

Welcome to the Jungle

Black Magic Woman
Cherub Rock
Black Sunshine
The Metal

Pride and Joy

Before I Forget
Stricken
3's & 7's
Knights of Cydonia
Cult of Personality

Raining Blood

Cliffs of Dover
The Number of the Beast
One

Sabotage
Reptilia

Suck My Kiss
Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll
Helicopter
Monsters

Avalancha
In the Belly of a Shark
Can't Be Saved
Closer

Don't Hold Back
Down 'n Dirty
F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
Generation Rock
Go That Far

Hier Kommt Alex
I'm in the Band

Impulse
In Love
Mauvais Garcon
Metal Heavy Lady
Minus Celsius

My Curse
Nothing for Me Here

Prayer of the Refugee
Radio Song
Ruby
She Bangs the Drums

Take This Life
The Way It Ends
Through the Fire and Flames

Yeah it had to happen.

I broke combo in the outro of I'm The One, with a 1067 note streak. I have hit 2A several times now, it's just a matter of warming up a lot before playing it now. I seriously hope that shit won't happen again...

FC is imminent.

If anyone is reading my signature you'll notice that I got one more FC of ItO 2A in practice mode. It looks like I do a lot better at strumming after playing TTFAF and getting a huge note streak. Weird?...

FC soon I hope.

Yep, I just turned 20 today (May 24th). I would update this with actual accomplishments but they would be league related so I'll leave it there for now.

Finally. My attempts were unsuccessful about a month ago, but this time I got past the intro 4 times in a row and it took me about 30 minutes to get the FC.

What do next? ItO maybe?

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/UndeadFil13QC/TrooperFC_zps52e24df6.jpg

Done on Mr.Sci's 360. We also had a lot of fun with DragonForce songs and TDWDTG. We were both a little bit drunk and I managed to FC the whole Devil's Solo, and Victory Solo up to VSR. Crazy night indeed.

http://youtu.be/l0oE6S07NZ4

Now for the full song FC.

Finally done with GHWoR Easy. I only need to FC I'm The One on Expert now and I'll have a FSFC on all difficulties. From now on I'll give it a couple tries every day so I can [hopefully] build up speed and get closer. My best on 2A is still -1 near the end of the strumming. I'll begin streaming for the FC as soon as I can get some sort of consistency at vibrate strumming.

Jordan FC, 501562

I was messing around with GH2 and decided to give it a shot. Turns out I spent about 2 hours recording runs and missing notes and squeezes... then it happened. I'm pretty sure I could get more ticks but I'm done for now.

Band Hero is too damn easy. I picked up a cheap copy to see how fast I could FGFC it and it appears I did it under 9 hours. I got more than 40 sightread FCs and there's only one section I had to take into practice mode. Yeah, I had a little trouble with IWYTWM's solo...

Also, just to make it clear, I didn't play for 9 hours straight. I think I played for a total time of about 5-6 hours with breaks.

SEVEN GODDAMN FUCKING STARS!!!

Holy shit I got an orange flame on the last squeeze but still got the points. I used to be extremely inconsistent at the second double squeeze but I kinda fixed that. I'm 72 points away from 1st place and that's sad because the song is so frustrating to FC

Also, I got an 88 NS on ItO's 2A. I'll stream a bit soon if I can.

Title. Just got a -1 in practice lol

Dat -5

Cabanon's heavy duty switches are fucking sick btw. They've been working for like 3 years and they survived 2 hours of intense 22 NPS strumming. So yeah.

First of all, I'd like to thank Mr.Sci for acquiring Swapmagic and making this possible. And congrats to him for also FCing the song and beating my score.

Wow, I'm so happy I got both of these today. It took about two hours of grinding only for the Expert FC. I had 6 runs where I missed the last note of the solo and several other -1s and -2s, glad I didn't choke when I hit it for the first time. The Hard chart is pretty much the same but took me about 1.5 hour... still annoying as fuck.

To anyone who said Troggy on PAL was easy, I highly disagree. It IS hard. Incredibly annoyingly hard, because you have to be perfect and you can't even know what you might be doing wrong. Anyone who has a Trogdor FC should be proud because it is indeed an insane FC. \

Anyway, I'm now done with Hard, and I only have one song left on Expert. I sure hope that one will fall one day.

Holy fuck. I'm so relieved now. Thanks to everybody for your support, especially FingerQuick for giving me the motivation for this amazing FC.

I can barely believe this is a first place score. Also, FGFC! Omfg this is madness.

EDIT: Reaction Video

I'm confused. How the fuck did this happen? I strummed randomly through the whole fast solo, and didn't choke afterwards. What the hell.

EDIT: Texas Flood FC, #46, finally. Only BatM left.

EDIT 2:

Wow, I just can't believe I got this so fast. Got the two hardest songs in the same day! Holy fucking Jesus, GH1X FGFC

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/undeadfil13qc%2C-not-streaming-%21%21

Because, It's Midnite FC! Done on stream, though only viewer was Mr.Sci

EDIT: Play With Me FC, first try of the day. Also, Gemini FC after some pretty bad chokes at the end of solo 2, and The Light That Blinds FC, which is FC #200 in the "old-school" series.

EDIT 2: Institutionalized FC! *happy dance*

EDIT 3: Hangar 18 FC Jordan coming soon too, got a terrible -6 in C1 lol

EDIT 4: Beast And The Harlot FC, yay!

EDIT 5: MISIRLOU FC I'M ON A FUCKING ROLL LOL

EDIT 6:

EDIT 7:

About fucking time. Another FGFC-minus-one added to the list!

Hey everybody, I just had a great evening playing GH with Mr.Scientist and Pas26. I borrowed Mr.Sci's PS2 so I'm gonna have to work on the old-school titles Some of you might have caught it on stream, but I got my first GH80s FC, Caught In A Mosh, which was sightread

I'll work my way up to at least 200/211, then I'll see if I can FC some impossible song. :P

EDIT: Got quite a few GH1 FCs today. See the list below, from More Than A Feeling to You Got Another Thing Comin'.

EDIT 2: Symphony Of Destruction FC!

EDIT 3: Franky FC

EDIT 4: Cowboys From Hell! ^__^

EDIT 5: Get Ready 2 Rokk and Decontrol FC, holy fucking crap.

Finally, the last one I needed for the FGFC. Took a while to get used to the game again but it was worth it. =)

Wonder what's next...

Took a lot of grinding, and here's the result:

EDIT: CHEMICAL WARFARE FC!!!!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/UndeadFil13QC/OneFC.jpg

Missed an easy 200 Still a fucking awesome FC, long overdue after all those -1's and -2's lol

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/UndeadFil13QC/SatchBoogieFC.jpg (pic is huge lol)

Satch Boogie FC!!! About fucking time. First time FCing Solo D in a run. First time ever hitting Solo F too!!! This is so unreal...

Yep.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/UndeadFil13QC/RondoBassFC.jpg

Is it first? I dunno. Who cares anyway?

Yeah.

One 100% First FC

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Thu May 06, 2021 6:00 pm; edited 310 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Im first.
GH1 is something that will come easier, and you're already on a good pace. Its fun, I love that game.

Oh yeah, and expect ALOT of 100% overstrums. How many HO/POs do you use?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the transition to strumming every notes? Do you think you'll be able to get some of the hardest FCs in the game?

Can't wait to see you FC Jordan too!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watch, by tommorow, Undead will have FGFCs of GH1 and GH2.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one damn long OP. And good luck on GH1, that transition must be tough.
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
How's the transition to strumming every notes? Do you think you'll be able to get some of the hardest FCs in the game?

IIRC, Undead has a video of him FCing Solo B in Jordan and saying he will NOT FC the song.

I hope you change you mind, man.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Mr.Scientist wrote:

IIRC, Undead has a video of him FCing Solo B in Jordan and saying he will NOT FC the song.

I hope you change you mind, man.

I don't believe I will FC Jordan with the kind of guitar I have at the moment...... I want an SG

Oh, and I use a lot of HO/POs in GH1, especially the slower ones. And Texas Flood is fun :P

Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
mike1  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see you finally got a chance to play gh1. it'll be a tough transition, but I'm sure you'll get used to it pretty quick. gogo FGFC?
6:53 elitewarrior500-1: hairy ballsacks
6:53 FFD700: I wanna see that haha.
My accomplishments: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60838
My videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike1SH

SuperMarioTRH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on FCing GH1 =) (yeah 1st page ! lol)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I don't think this will end "PLAY A REAL GUITAR NOOB" comments made about you, YTbers are lazy to see you can actually play a real guitar. Nice work

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Manodepressiv  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raising Fighting Spirit rocks! Wish I could play real guitar... Or drums.
So you play both (real) drums and guitar, can we expect a drum video as well?
And nice job with GHI, I don't get how people not fail epically at that game...
JoelC151  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 Titanic remixed rock version

South Park ftw lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: NUK3 G3N3R4L
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoelC151 wrote:
inb4 Titanic remixed rock version

It's called My Heart Will Go On, nub <_<

YODAvSIDIOUS  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice GH accomplishment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YODAvSIDIOUS wrote:
Nice GH accomplishment.

Is it that bad to have a non-GH accomplishment once in a lifetime in a GH accomplishment thread? Sorry.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 1 of 86

Jump to: