ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I need help with Stacked Actors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: I need help with Stacked Actors Reply with quote

I really need help with Stacked Actors on Expert Vocals. It's the only song that I can't five star. The singers voice is just whispering and I can't find the right pitches in the choruses.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063 ICQ Number
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I need help with Stacked Actors Reply with quote

Stacked Actors was definitely one of the last songs I ever 5*'d. The vocals are really turned down, and even if they weren't it's still a really hard song.

Today I'm heading out to get Smash Hits, but if I find a break playing that game I'll gladly make you a video of a Stacked actors FC/near-FC...'cause the standard "practice and get better!" advice isn't nearly as helpful on vocals as a video!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so lovely.

Edit: btw, can we expect a Killer Queen Vocals vid from you?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063 ICQ Number
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also can add that this is THE song where I got "The Cure" achievement, by staying on the red, recovering and finishing the song.

The idea would be surviving the whispering hell, and be consistent at "Stacked dead actors" and the phrases after it. In other words, the chorus. You can 5* this song only by doing good on them. But, as Hailz said, nothing better than listening to a vid in order to be helped when it goes to Vocals.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got it! 255/255 stars now.

Thanky anyways, GuitarHailz. Can we expect Smash Hits videos from you soon?
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
I finally got it! 255/255 stars now.

Thanky anyways, GuitarHailz. Can we expect Smash Hits videos from you soon?

Wow I totally forgot about doing this. I'm sorry! XD I guess I got really wrapped up in Smash Hits huh!

I'll try to make more vids soon.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: