ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bought The Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Bought The Game Reply with quote

I'm gonna be reserving this as my accomplishment thread that no one cares about, just like my GH and RB threads. But for now, I'd like to say this.

I just picked up this game from my local EB Games. I wonder why they were selling it early? It was the stand alone game they were selling. Either way, the game, though very fun, it is wierd. The verticle scrolling takes some adjusting, but once you get used to it I suppose it's pretty cool. I plan on finishing Guitar and Drum carreer sometime down the track (if I can pass the drums that is)

Since the guitaring has been done and dusted in this community. I'm gonna try and go for some Drum FC's. I haven't got any in GH or RB yet (mainly because I only planned on passing the songs rather than FCing them). And this is the 5 lane drums. Not the 7 lane drums of course.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh how if you got it on June 19, how was EB games selling it early? just asking..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
Uhhh how if you got it on June 19, how was EB games selling it early? just asking..

RR comes out July 2nd in Australia so I'm guessing thats what he means.
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:

First of all, I got it June 18. And the game isn't officially out until the 2nd of July. Just like what the poster above me said.

Oh well, it was under the pile of games no one cares about, ie: the ones that arent faced on the shelves. Just the ones on the bottom with just the spines showing.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: