ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FL4RE xtar: GH:Metallica FC #48... All Nightmare Gone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
Also jesus is it really that difficult to get ANY support at all?

QFT. Thrasher Bass GS? Embedded, Waking the Demon and Bad Omen Guitar FCs? Peace Sells album GS? Jesus. Maybe because you were more recognized on the Rock Band side? Yeah, nice job on such. Mercyful Fate is a test of patience given its length.

And random question, but if you had to place Visions and Painkiller in RB2, War Ensemble, Dyers' Eve and Fight Fire with Fire (all guitar obviously) in FC difficulty, how would you order them? I'm curious, since a Rock Band 2 FGFC was one of your previous goals, and earlier you didn't think you could get WE.

Hmm well i'd say (hardest to easiest)

Visions
War ensemble
Painkiller
Fight fire with fire
Dyers eve

Purely because I haven't GS'ed visions yet (got a couple of thousand off) and I'm really close on dyers eve O_o
Also yeah I gave up on the FGFC DLC FC's were taking up my time more than anything else.

B-Fuzz wrote:
Wow, I really think you have a shot at FCing everything except for One in this game!

To be honest I'm starting to think the same thing seeing as i've hit ever section (bar FSA) several times now. Bearing in mind I've only really played this game for about a week & a half this time so yeah

crazeedude wrote:
you are actually a pimp, Mercyful Fate is rather hard just because its sooooo easy to miss anywhere.

You should easily get Battery, that was one of my first FC's

Batterys a hit & miss one for me i've had an FC outside of verse one but I don't like the chord changes in that song the changes really kill. It'll come though ;)

Silly wrote:
Awesome job, I got MF a while back and I still consider it to be my best FC so far in any GH game.

so much for that hiatus eh?

Ah well my xbox is dying so I figured I may as well give it one more go I never really bothered trying to FC a guitar hero game so since I like metallica & all i figured why not

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so yeah For the love of God FC....ON VIDEO!!!
this didnt take too long which I am honestly surprised about given that it has such a crazy solo.
I chose to go for it because I finally figured out a decent way to hit "galloping rampage" and 20 minutes later...FC.
I actually FC'ed past the fast solo twice but missed in galloping rampage the first time so yeah. Now I actually have an IMPRESSIVE gh3 FC

VIDEO!

also....fucking rust in peace is coming to rockband!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! For the Love of God I think is underrated, because alongside with SWtA and Soothsayer it seems easy. Those solos are fast, and have difficult patterns not seen anywhere else (specifically FSA) - making this an FC to be proud of nice stuff, hope to see more from you in the future

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
this didnt take too long which I am honestly surprised about given that it has such a crazy solo.
I chose to go for it because I finally figured out a decent way to hit "galloping rampage" and 20 minutes later...FC.
I actually FC'ed past the fast solo twice but missed in galloping rampage the first time so yeah. Now I actually have an IMPRESSIVE gh3 FC

VIDEO!

WTF WTF WTF WTF

You got good dude!

Anyway you can fo sho get Battery on GHM - there's one tricky bit in the solo but the rest is cake.

You going to get GH:VH?
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

VIDEO!

WTF WTF WTF WTF

You got good dude!

Anyway you can fo sho get Battery on GHM - there's one tricky bit in the solo but the rest is cake.

You going to get GH:VH?

As much as i'd like to...No im not. pretty much ALL of my money atm is going on a car so other than rust in peace & a little more xbl I wont have any spare change

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This took one try (Y)

i'd spent like half an hour trying to get a decent run of TTFAF on video and ended up with 730k (would have been 750+ but NOOOO starpower had to activate in twin solo >_>) So i chose to go back on metallica & figured i'd try battery. 1st try was an FC

Gester and crazeedude yeah you were right >_>

video later

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
This took one try (Y)

i'd spent like half an hour trying to get a decent run of TTFAF on video and ended up with 730k (would have been 750+ but NOOOO starpower had to activate in twin solo >_>) So i chose to go back on metallica & figured i'd try battery. 1st try was an FC

video later

Again nice!

Well if it helps I got GH:VH off American Ebay for like £26 including shipping. I've got a bit back into GH:M but the thing that annoys me is how long all the songs are

So the tappy bit in the solo? Did you one hand it? I can't get consistent on it at all. And when I do it it it feels no different to what I was doing when I was missing...

What's up next?
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
This took one try (Y)

video later

Again nice!

Well if it helps I got GH:VH off American Ebay for like £26 including shipping. I've got a bit back into GH:M but the thing that annoys me is how long all the songs are

So the tappy bit in the solo? Did you one hand it? I can't get consistent on it at all. And when I do it it it feels no different to what I was doing when I was missing...

What's up next?

Yep the whole song was 1-handed

Er and as for next probably either Mop, seek & destroy or creeping death but no videos because im saving my 50th video for Tornado of souls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Necro bump!

Ok so I went round a friends house today and played Warriors of Rock...Naturally I had a look at some of the hardest stuff on the game and wow is it difficult and fun! Just to summarize the best parts imo:

* 40 starring (on expert guitar):
Bwolp - (this took practice...so happy I managed it to be honest)
Fury of the storm - (VERY happy I managed this...I pretty much FC'ed to the solo (outside of the loltrills obviously even if I did hit the first one) and managed to FC the whole of OMFGWTFBBQ to get the final streak star)
Speeding - I didn't think I would get this one because i'm not good at the song but I managed it easily and even FC'ed the weird quad tapping lick 1 HANDED O_O

*FC'ing Nemesis solo 1 - I was messing around with several different methods and eventually just figured i'd zigzag tap for the wtf-ery before the descending scales and managed it, I almost hit it 1-handed though I choked on the scales.

*FC'ing the whole You can still Rock in America solo - Kind of overrated in my opinion but still quite a decent accomplishment, that ending is FAAAAST.

*Hitting the 2nd half of the 1ST SOLO on Chemical Warfare 1-handed - Not kidding I did manage this, How the hell I did though is beyond me to be honest it was blatently a 1-off.

So uhh when I borrow the game over the xmas holidays im going for 85/93 hopefully. The one's I won't be getting are :

If you want peace - prepare for war (synth solo)
Ties that Bind (Strumming)
Black widow (Not really worth explaining I suck at this song)
Fury of the storm (Also not worth explaining, really difficult)
Sudden death (Ok maybe in future I could get this...I managed a -40 run today)
This day we fight (Never NEVER hitting this one...I plain suck bad at it)
Speeding (I'm really bad at the tapping riff)
Chemical warfare (TRRRRRIPLEEEETTTTTSSSS!!!!!)

So yeah...I wouldn't be surprised if no one comments...Its not really that interesting a topic D:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're good at GH too? Wtf? I still haven't 40*ed FOTS and BWOLP. Speeding was easier than I thought, though. Only other song I'm missing 40*s on the last tier is Sudden Death. Just haven't been able to string up a good enough combo on solo 2 for the last streak star. I hope you get the game soon, I'm excited to see how well you do. Nice to see you on the gh side of things, hope to see more of you!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah dude I played gh way before rockband! But yeah when I borrow te game hopefully I can do some epic stuff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long story short...I was around my friends house again (he got rb3 & wanted me to play it...btw I do think WoR is better) and figured I should FC a decent song before I left. Within 15 mins I fc'ed psychosocial (not too difficult, end of the solo is a bit troublesome though) anddd...had left my camera at home D:

Come xmas holidays I'll reFC though if you don't believe me though...score was around 550k from memory

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrn2proof nub.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so after near enough 2 1/2 years on this site i've finally made it to freebird. I'll be honest it took a while to reach haha.

First & foremost in a couple of weeks I am going to be playing Gh:Wor & GH:SH over xmas so i've set myself a couple of challenges to do over the 2 weeks :

Get 80 FC's on GH:WoR
Get 40 FC's on GH:SH

Hopefully its doable for both games, also along with that i'll be hoping to get some sick co-op FC's with Superspaz & Gester so yeah look out for that hopefully? I want to try and get some really good FC's if I can get my act together too.

About my time on SH...what is there to say? Without this website I wouldn't be as good as I am (big-headedness not intended) today so to everyone who's helped me with methods, posted guides & such I thank you. Looking back at some of my old posts it's weird to see how I've matured through the years, I was such a bastard back then (and an illiterate one at that) and now that i've grown up a ton it's a lot better (at least in my opinion).

There is so much diversity on this forum it's mad, with various age groups & various stages of maturity creating a real range of people with some good but some being utter bastards it has to be said. Nevertheless I enjoy it here, and although this was really the last major milestone I had aimed to pass I won't be leaving the forum until I eventually get bored so you'll just have to put up with me until then

Some of you guys are really great people (Gester, Spaz, Yami, s2kmatt, Dude, Evan, Joe, Deathwish, Silly (for finally getting me sigged!!)) And theres a load more too so don't feel discouraged if I didn't name you...my memory is appalling.

Hopefully this site will stay strong for a while yet...Peace guys!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're kinda okay either and maybe sorta not bad at this guitar band game too

good luck on 80 WoR FCs, it's well within your capabilities.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 3 of 37

Jump to: