ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tiering of All-Speaking Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
I had a -3 on Laid to Rest expert vox sightread because I tried to imitate the singer, and apparently I was too "breathy"

So... all talky songs aren't gimmes.

Yeah, with my f'n calibration fail and my inability to time things... Talkies are always a roller coaster ride for me lol.

My YouTube Channel
Dazza666  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad this topic was made, because I'm very average at vocals and I have no musical abilities (so I just sing and try to match the lines, which is stupid but oh well) and for some reason I only just passed Heart-Shaped Box with 3 stars on both tries so far, but I got 100% on Raining Blood first try and 5 stars on TTFAF on the second try, all on expert..

I know that HSB is meant to be very simple, but I cannot do it for some reason.

I agree that it would be silly to have all talkie songs in the first tier, and I agree with Hailz' post.. I think it's mainly for variety, as I find that lots of them in every game are in "the wrong tier".. It could just be to prepare you for the next tier, which is more difficult. (if they were in order of difficulty, like 3's was in my opinion, the talkies WOULD be in the first tier.) Talkie songs are silly in general..

Also, why is TTFAF even in the game -it was a BONUS song.. aren't all the rest from the setlists?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: