ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Better Way To Delete Scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
virascore  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Better Way To Delete Scores Reply with quote

i have found my self wanting to delete scores because they are either WAY out-dated or i just didnt want that one lonely score hanging out by it lonesome. When i want to delete those score i have to do it one song at a time. maybe creating a "delete all" button or a check box system so multiple song's score's can be selected at once and all be deleted.

although thinking about it i guess the single score delete sytem serves a good propuse,... just cant think of any. if there is a good reason for the current system then please tell me, because id rather have it overhauled.

the reason i bring this up now is because i would like to get rid of entire games scores i have posted deleted. the games im talking about both rock bands, and i have scores on pretty much all the instrument, that i want purged from the record because i never really followed through the whole game and finished what i started. I REALLY want them gone because i think i could do better now then i did then and they kind of dont do me justice with what ive been doing recently. AND id rather have them gone and have my GH scores up-to-date before i start telling my subscribers on youtube that they can come here and request me to play songs acording to what i have posted.

once again, please give me your opinion on the deletion system or tell me why the it should stay the same.

R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, 12/28/09
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Better Way To Delete Scores Reply with quote

virascore wrote:
although thinking about it i guess the single score delete sytem serves a good propuse,... just cant think of any. if there is a good reason for the current system then please tell me, because id rather have it overhauled.
I don't know exactly why, but I think it is mainly because it is alot simpler. Another reason is that some could get all there scores deleted some how (by their own stupidity or someone else on their account being a jerk), and it takes much more time to upload scores than to delete them.

3926 0220 0199 1364
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first I can tell you that you're in the wrong forum. You should post this in Website discussion. Or better, in the Scorehero Uservoice, although there are already many votes to change the current Manage Score system. I'm pretty sure it's part of the SH overhauling.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
virascore  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought this might be in the wrong forum, but it seemed like the description seemed right for what i wanted to say. or i could of clicked the wrong forum and didnt check before posting.

mt bad :)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Xx V1R4 xX
AlderDragon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine with it the way it is, but, I can see why it might be a hassle.

As far as I know, deleting scores is just unnecessary, unless you have made an error in the score/details.

I would like to see something like this, or perhaps a multi-uploader to upload more than one score at once. The first thing that comes to mind is having each field on your chart able to be modified without opening a separate window. Not sure how this would be done or if it could ever work, though.

Another thing that comes to mind is that (using the same system we have now), instead of submitting the score you could also choose another song from a drop-down menu and submit a score for that. You could submit, let's say, 5 scores at a time using this uploading method.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlderDragon wrote:

I would like to see something like this, or perhaps a multi-uploader to upload more than one score at once. The first thing that comes to mind is having each field on your chart able to be modified without opening a separate window. Not sure how this would be done or if it could ever work, though.

Maybe this could be of some help? http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74670

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: