SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LeagueHero - TEST League *FINISHED*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean2490 wrote:
Looks like there's a glitch on the results page for the GH3 and I can't check who won. I'm anxious to see the result
Sorry, I've been completely busy the past few days...I fixed the glitch...and I also noticed that you could not view the past week results, so I fixed that as well

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please, if you participated or not, please provide some feedback if you can...as far as I see things, leagues probably will stay dead...there was just no participation...hell, I got a first place score on the last week because I was the only to submit...that is sad...especially when I only did sightreads throughout the whole season and only took the first score I got

It seems the hype of leagues is over, the only thing I'd ever see happening is a league for new games only, but even still, its next to impossible to advertise this idea as most people already think leagues are gone forever

I still have a lot of work to make LeagueHero a fully automated website, but after seeing this league, I literally have no motivation to do so...my busiest and last semester of college is coming up and I foresee NO time for this as I will also still be working on a GHWT SP optimizer which in my eyes takes a higher precedence

In order for me to pick this up again, I'd have to have a pretty big uproar of people convincing me that a successful league can happen, until then, the site will sit...it can act as a shrine for past results but beyond that, a lot of work will need to be done to revive the site

I'd like to thank the people who did participate, hopefully you enjoyed yourselves even with the low participation...thank you and good luck on your journeys to become a guitar god!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think it went pretty well with who actually participated. Especially in the playoffs (well, 5 no-shows in the first round is bad, but other than Kirbah not submitted in the quarters there was no one else who no-showed.

Honestly, people, why bother signing up if you're not even going to play? (this is not directed at those who have a good reason that they couldn't play for most/all of the season, rather at those who just signed up and didn't do a thing to participate)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay i won the finals of WT on a sightread xD

Bladed  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Honestly, people, why bother signing up if you're not even going to play? (this is not directed at those who have a good reason that they couldn't play for most/all of the season, rather at those who just signed up and didn't do a thing to participate)

By the time I saw the songs for the first round, I had about 6 hours to get a top score on a song I've never passed and one I can barely 3 star so I didn't see the point. I still don't see the point of putting end-game stuff in the first round; that's why I never submitted anything.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe use the leagues to propel you to try and pass/4 or 5-star the songs.

and I think its mostly random pickings. Gotta go with what you got.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is season 11 going to kick off? This test happened a few months ago and we haven't heard anything as of late. Is this project going to work?

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
When is season 11 going to kick off? This test happened a few months ago and we haven't heard anything as of late. Is this project going to work?

I was deemed that there were no longer enough participants tat were interested in leagues by the numbers of how the test league ran. So therefore, if you want a league, your going to have to join a rivalry that mimics the leagues, but as for now, official Scorehero leagues are a thing of the past.

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: