ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LeagueHero - TEST League *FINISHED*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vlad-  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be damn awesome!
I PMed you my name.

And were given a song to qualify or we just do any song?
Acc Thread - FC #55 HiC, #56 BiF!

TTFAF 5* [x] (23/6/2009)
TTFAF 700k [ ] 631k
50 GH3X FC's [x] Welcome to the Jungle
55 GH3X FC's [x] Holiday In Cambodia
60 GH3X FC's [56] Latest - Before I Forget
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok theres a lot I need to answer here...I'll try getting it in one post

Heres how the process goes:
1) You register for an account either on LeagueHero or PathHero
2) In addition, you need to PM me to verify your account as a real SH account
3) I manually will verify each individual person and send you a PM back when you are verified.
4) Then you may login to LeagueHero and join a league on the Leagues page
5) Then you'll be able to view the Qualifier song on the Submit page, and this is obviously the same page to submit the scores too...
6) Wait until next Saturday, and you will be split into divisions based on that first qualifier song....week 1 songs will show up instantly at the deadline, hopefully by this time I will have a countdown clock working by then

The qualifier song is a random selection along with the rest of the weekly songs, some songs were modified in cases where there were a bunch of hard songs in one week or easy songs show up in the playoffs...

The qualifier is NOT just any song that you want...

The site uses javascript so the link earlier in this thread is correct...also this site using a bunch of javascript so voided you should see if you have javascript enabled...otherwise I have no clue why youre the only one with no luck in joining...maybe tell me a little about what OS/Browser your using...

You may join multiple leagues as long as none of them have the same game/instrument combo...ie. GHWT X and GHWT H cannot be joined simultaneously...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
scurty  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try out the GH3X leagues and see how I will do. I don't have many FCs, but I can squeeze a little bit, I'm not sure what category that would put me in lol.

I've never done leagues before, and even though this isn't an official ScoreHero league, I'd still love to try it out, it will be fun. Thanks for doing this Codemann.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My OS is Windows 98 and my browser is IE6 (IE7 doesn't support 98). I know I have Java enabled because a couple games I have use Java. I don't know about JavaSCRIPT, though, unless that's the same as regular Java.

I'll try logging out and logging back in and see if that works. I'll edit this post.

EDIT: hmmm...even after logging out and back in, it still doesn't work...

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
darkieee  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the leagues star on the 7th? if so I hope that gives me enough time to get a proper controller for the ps3
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
My OS is Windows 98 and my browser is IE6 (IE7 doesn't support 98). I know I have Java enabled because a couple games I have use Java. I don't know about JavaSCRIPT, though, unless that's the same as regular Java.

I'll try logging out and logging back in and see if that works. I'll edit this post.

EDIT: hmmm...even after logging out and back in, it still doesn't work...

Javascript most definitely is different than Java, and it will be to be enabled to utilize this site...however, I highly recommend upgrading to Firefox as a browser, you will also be able to see a huge difference with PathHero when viewing paths

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkieee wrote:
so the leagues star on the 7th? if so I hope that gives me enough time to get a proper controller for the ps3

Nope, starts on the Friday night at midnight (July 4th)

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
darkieee wrote:

Nope, starts on the Friday night at midnight (July 4th)

Hey hey hey, no double posting !

Anyway, I signed up for GH2 and GH:WT, both Expert (guitar on WT, ofc). Let's see if this is bug-free!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I was able to get my qualifier in thanks to Mom's laptop. But do you mind giving a link to the javascript download (so long as that's ok)?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
well, I was able to get my qualifier in thanks to Mom's laptop. But do you mind giving a link to the javascript download (so long as that's ok)?

You don't download it, you just get it enabled in the settings of your browser...IE6 is so old I wouldn't even be able to remember how to change the settings

I'm serious about Firefox, you'll literally see PathHero in a whole different way that IE6 can't. http://www.firefox.com

Kirbah  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Just saw this, do you mind if we post our qualifying scores as they aren't required?
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

Kirbah wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Just saw this, do you mind if we post our qualifying scores as they aren't required?

Well, I'm not codemann8, but why not? I mean, you can post league-obtained scores on SH, too, but your competition will just look at it. Same with this one, but as it's not needed, who cares?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Kirbah wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

Well, I'm not codemann8, but why not? I mean, you can post league-obtained scores on SH, too, but your competition will just look at it. Same with this one, but as it's not needed, who cares?

Yeah, no one will ever be able to see your qualifying score but me....and thats all its for is getting into higher divisions, not like its for points or anything...

scurty  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Yeah, no one will ever be able to see your qualifying score but me....and thats all its for is getting into higher divisions, not like its for points or anything...

Just so I'm clear on this, we can post the qualifying scores as soon as we want, right? Don't want to mess up this early on, haha. Later on in the leagues we should wait though I guess.

Also, I saw no proof option when submitting scores (like, a picture or video option). Is that how the past Scorehero leagues ran?
Kirbah  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

scurty wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

Just so I'm clear on this, we can post the qualifying scores as soon as we want, right? Don't want to mess up this early on, haha. Later on in the leagues we should wait though I guess.

Also, I saw no proof option when submitting scores (like, a picture or video option). Is that how the past Scorehero leagues ran?

Yes, scorehero was built on, and has always maintained, the honor system. Some people can't afford cameras or camcorders. Also lying on the internet is a douchebag move IMO (although that doesn't stop it from happening).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: