ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"She's all out to get you" - Killer Queen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HungrySanta  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: "She's all out to get you" - Killer Queen Reply with quote

Only phrase that's keeping from the FC (don't tell louster200 >_>).

Help?
Taozack  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr00bles hit it almost perfectly in his vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXDQtjYSfXw
At 2:15.

The most precise vid on this song.

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's charted one octave higher than it should. I tried to sing it in that octave and literally choked. xD

Listen to what the singer is, uh, singing, and practice it a lot. TBH I had much more trouble with "Extraordinarily nice, she's a killer". I suck.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
It's charted one octave higher than it should. I tried to sing it in that octave and literally choked. xD

Listen to what the singer is, uh, singing, and practice it a lot. TBH I had much more trouble with "Extraordinarily nice, she's a killer". I suck.

It's so funny that different phrases are the "hard ones" for different people. I almost ripped my hair out over "Drop of a hat, she's as willing as...". I still don't think I'd hit it more that 3 out of every 10 tries.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: "She's all out to get you" - Killer Queen Reply with quote

HungrySanta wrote:
Only phrase that's keeping from the FC (don't tell louster200 >_>).

Help?

As everyone said just listen to dr00bles.

Another side tip, also given to me by dr00bles: At the end of that phrase the pitch for "you" is the exact same as the first pitch of the following phrase, "she's a killer." The game, however, visually charts it a different, so when you see it coming up you naturally try to change pitch and then miss the phrase (well, at least that's where I always used to miss).

Hopefully that prevents any chokes after the "trouble phrase."

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
HungrySanta  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I got the FC yesterday =D

I ended up having more trouble with drop of a hat than she's all out to get you actually. I had to sing drop of a hat in a higher octave, pause, then sing she's as willing as in my lower octave.

Glad to join the Killer Queen FC club ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: