ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New Singer (Everlong Path)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucdiggs  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: New Singer (Everlong Path) Reply with quote

Well im doing a tournament in the GHC so i decided to join as a vocalist on medium. I can Fc the song Everlong every time but i cant seem to get a good score.

Could someone tell me the optimal path (or close to it)?

Also could someone how the starpower system works in GH:WT? Like do you get more SP if you hit the phrase better?

Also when should i be activating SP? The beggining of a phrase or right before the phrase ends?
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A green flash at the end of a phrase gives you a quater bar of SP, while a yellow flash gives you 1/8 bar and anything below that gives you none. So in other words, two green flashes gives you an activation, while it takes four yellow flashes to get one.

Phrases are only counted under SP if it lasts to the end of the phrase. So I always try to activate as late in a phrase as possible to get SP on that phrase, and then hope to catch an additional phrase at the tail end of the activation.

As for a specific path, I can't really help you there, but I know there's a thread for GHWT SP paths just a couple threads down. Might want to try asking in there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: