ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thirdkoopa:Vox Acc Thread:140 XVox FC's/Never Miss A Beat!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Fudrick: Thanks! Today I got a Take It Off -1. I'll get those triplets soon enough.

@elitewarrior500: Yeah...That and 100 Vox FC's/Halfway through each game are getting closer and closer.

anyhow today's update. Not much. Overkill, Mr.Crowley, and The Shock of the Lightning...And special FC 35 in WT that was my first today:

http://i31.tinypic.com/a0uiyh.jpg One Armed Scissor. That and Love Me Two Times were seriously so random. What's next? One Way Or Another?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to odd failures with my email, I can't send any pics now, but bodhisttva five star! (You can check leaderboards If you want on PS3 to see If you don't believe me ) And 4 new WT FC's, making that 40 WT FC's leaving me halfway done with the game...AND 80 FC's. 20% Left towards my goal!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pump for 3 GHM Vox FC's, not much...I'm sure I can do more. I don't quite have the toxicity pic yet since my phone is lazy but here's one armed scissor proof:
http://i32.tinypic.com/17xxci.jpg

Only 26 more to go. ^_-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey congrats on all your GH1X FCs! Pretty much any song in that game is really annoying so any FC is impressive and takes both fretting and strumming skills. What are you going for next in GH1? And good job on vocals!

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Hey congrats on all your GH1X FCs! Pretty much any song in that game is really annoying so any FC is impressive and takes both fretting and strumming skills. What are you going for next in GH1? And good job on vocals!

GH1: Well, I'm close on a few. Probably Even Rats, Higher Ground, Take It Off, and Sharp Dressed Man. I'll get the easier ones later, most of them bore me.
Vocals: Thanks! It's not easy to get 82 FC's on anything...I'm so close to the 100 milestone.

Oh and some new FC's updated. Sadly the pics from my phone aren't sending to my email, so I need to get something better quality. Any suggestions about the phone from everyone? Oh, and two FC's from the activision pack and Strangehold are the most notable of today

(Some FC's I got yesterday to)

edit: http://i27.tinypic.com/24m83gi.jpg I'll Never Know first (or one of the first) Vox FC's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just FC'd Beat It a while ago. Picture and everything up. It's a bit blurry but It's a 54/54 streak. I'm so happy right now. Something I thought I'd never get.

Go to the first page for story on it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I know nothing about vocals, but I can appreciate a Beat It FC when I see one. Congrats!! I love that song and wish I could FC it too haha.

Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update (for anyone who cares): I have hit 100 Vox FC's just today. 100th being Livin' on a Prayer, and 50th song On-Disc being Shiver, along with a very notable FC, Toy Boy. The rest of the stuff I got was mainly simple for me, but hitting 100 feels good. :c

vosnos wrote:
Damn, I know nothing about vocals, but I can appreciate a Beat It FC when I see one. Congrats!! I love that song and wish I could FC it too haha.

You can, just not on expert just yet. But you never know. If you put the effort and whatnot into it, you never know what you can do one day in these rhythm games.

And thanks I wonder why this doesn't get many replies ._. I'll be uploading my scores soon/getting something better to take pictures with (My phone stinks ;_; )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
Update (for anyone who cares): I have hit 100 Vox FC's just today. 100th being Livin' on a Prayer, and 50th song On-Disc being Shiver, along with a very notable FC, Toy Boy. The rest of the stuff I got was mainly simple for me, but hitting 100 feels good. :c

vosnos wrote:

You can, just not on expert just yet. But you never know. If you put the effort and whatnot into it, you never know what you can do one day in these rhythm games.

And thanks I wonder why this doesn't get many replies ._. I'll be uploading my scores soon/getting something better to take pictures with (My phone stinks ;_; )

Yea it sucks, vocalists get no love around here. But congrats on 100 Vox FCs! And yea Toy Boy is awesome, I love that song. And your banner for 100 FCs looks great.

Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with More Than A Feeling, I Love Rock N Roll, and I Wanna Be Sedated...Completely forgot pics on all of them. I choked more than got FC's but I'll get some more soon (Sharp Dressed Man, I've Found Love, Callout, Unsung, and others <_<)

vosnos wrote:

Yea it sucks, vocalists get no love around here. But congrats on 100 Vox FCs! And yea Toy Boy is awesome, I love that song. And your banner for 100 FCs looks great.

Sadly =( I barely get comments about my vox, surprised my Beat It FC Only got a comment (the one from you) o_o Yeah, a lot of people say toy boy is one of the worst songs on disc, while I on the other hand enjoy it As for the banner: Thanks =) I made it randomly when I was bored.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for some recent vox accomplishments from grinding. 17 FC's left away from a FGFC As the easier ones get knocked down....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 2 new FC's...And a breakdown of the last 15. I think my next two will be one of the hendrix songs and hollywood nights. It's already getting pretty hard to that FGFC. I however did get a FGFC Outside of GH/RB:

easy but w/e, and

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the new FCs! BYOB is probably my most hated GHWT guitar song on account of the fact that I cannot figure out how to strum a damn section of that song (ok maybe more like one or two but keeping combo is still a bitch) Was it hard to FC? It seems pretty difficult to my untrained vox ears. As for Antisocial, I don't know how it goes haha, but nice job anyways. Good luck with the FGFC!

Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Nice job on the new FCs! BYOB is probably my most hated GHWT guitar song on account of the fact that I cannot figure out how to strum a damn section of that song (ok maybe more like one or two but keeping combo is still a bitch) Was it hard to FC? It seems pretty difficult to my untrained vox ears. As for Antisocial, I don't know how it goes haha, but nice job anyways. Good luck with the FGFC!

Thanks, as for BYOB, yes. The least hardest instrument by far but It's still very tedious. Antisocial was more tedious considering I got stuck on the outro a few times and had to go through practice mode. Only 15 left.

Thread bump mainly due to GH5. Not many FC's, but for only playing what? 30-40ish songs? I'm pretty pleased. I plan on working on Guitar/Bass more too. My drumkit sucks but If I can do something with it, maybe I can at least grab a few more of the insanely easy ones, but even a lot have rolls. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 20 FC's On-disc on GH5 and finally deciding to put my score's tracked...It's quiet for vocalists ._.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: