ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero II - 360 DLC added
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonixX  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
DemonixX wrote:
quote]I'll bet you MONEY that no one will do it in the next 6 months at least. AT LEAST. I actually don't believe it will be done at all.

*chuckles at DemonixX*
Why are you chuckling? After massive work, I couldn't get less than -14 on Solo 1C in practice mode. I defy anyone to do much better let alone hit it during the song and not miss anywhere else.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be FCed, yeah, but DemonixX is right...it'll be a very long time before it's done, unless someone spends a two week period where they forego sleeping and eating and just practice this song nonstop.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
SynysterGates  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't get over the fact that ES FCed Institutionalized, so if he can put another unbelievable run together for this, then I can definitely see it happening. But I agree that it isn't as easy as everyone is trying to make it out to be.
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much, much work on Bark at the Moon on GH1, I believe I can safely say it's only a matter of time before this is FC'ed. The only parts I found difficult to hit were (solo 1C?) the really tough end of the first solo and consistently hitting the entire 2nd solo. As I've seen on a couple of videos, the 2nd solo is a snap, and with enough work, the first solo will also bow down. If ES wants this FC'ed, and has the dedication to find a 360 (because there is no doubt that if he had one, he'd be working his ass off to FC it), then it will be done. Not to say that another top player won't pull it off...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, there's no question that it will be done. It's just not going to be done quick. :P

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
prjstar94  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much are the downloadable songs?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prjstar94 wrote:
how much are the downloadable songs?

Too much.

And dang, were are those videos. I am getting anxious.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make one now. :P

Unless I see a different reqest before I get to practice mode, I'll do Frankenberry.

EDIT: I"m going to make another one as well, actually. Dunno which yet. :P

FrankieB  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonixX wrote:
I'll bet you MONEY that no one will do it in the next 6 months at least. AT LEAST. I actually don't believe it will be done at all.

Wasn't the same said about You Really Got Me, Freebird, etc.? I distinctly remember being told that I will never FC You Really Got Me and no one ever will. Low and behold I look at the board one day and boom, it's been FC'd.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YRGM is hard, but it is no BatM... and of course people have said songs like Freebird would never be FCed but it being FCed so quickly after GH2s release shows that even Freebird is no match for BatMs solo.
DemonixX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SynysterGates wrote:
I still can't get over the fact that ES FCed Institutionalized, so if he can put another unbelievable run together for this, then I can definitely see it happening. But I agree that it isn't as easy as everyone is trying to make it out to be.
No part of institutionalized is as fast except one part in the 3rd solo which is just repetitive motion. It doesn't compare. *shrugs* If it's so possible then someone do it.

FrankieB wrote:
DemonixX wrote:
I'll bet you MONEY that no one will do it in the next 6 months at least. AT LEAST. I actually don't believe it will be done at all.

Wasn't the same said about You Really Got Me, Freebird, etc.? I distinctly remember being told that I will never FC You Really Got Me and no one ever will. Low and behold I look at the board one day and boom, it's been FC'd.
The 2 aren't even comparable.

YRGM's solo (which is shorter and repetitive so it's easy to master) is about as fast but even a little slower than batm. So not only is batm about 20x harder just from the fingering but also faster.
SynysterGates  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonixX wrote:
SynysterGates wrote:
No part of institutionalized is as fast except one part in the 3rd solo which is just repetitive motion. It doesn't compare. *shrugs* If it's so possible then someone do it.

Oh I wasn't really comparing the 2, just that when I look at Institutionalized(during parts of the verses) it just looks like a mess of notes to me as does BatM. I really have no idea of NPS or anything, just that to me they both look impossible(for me to hit) so I guess in my mind it's all the same. And then if someone can FC Institutionalized, then it seems about the same to FC BatM.

Yes, I realize that this probably doesn't make any sense and I'm seriously not trying to downplay the difficulty of FCing either of those songs. Just trying to clear up my ramblings.
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
DemonixX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SynysterGates wrote:
Oh I wasn't really comparing the 2, just that when I look at Institutionalized(during parts of the verses) it just looks like a mess of notes to me as does BatM. I really have no idea of NPS or anything, just that to me they both look impossible(for me to hit) so I guess in my mind it's all the same. And then if someone can FC Institutionalized, then it seems about the same to FC BatM.

Yes, I realize that this probably doesn't make any sense and I'm seriously not trying to downplay the difficulty of FCing either of those songs. Just trying to clear up my ramblings.
XD Ok, that's really fair of you to say. I'll agree. Just once you get in depth and understand how to do all the parts (even if you can't with any consistency) it becomes much more understandable that someone would FC. *shrugs*
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I can make sense of the notes in Institutionalized. Definitely can't hit them, but I do see them.

BATM is just this wall of notes. 9 times out of 10 if I don't use SP in that section, I end in the red. It's sick.

lassise  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not impressed until jordan is FC'd
note: i am going to watch a video of batm since i don't have it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: